Tank Force is installed on my Windows 10 Xbox stopped..

Discus and support Tank Force is installed on my Windows 10 Xbox stopped.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tank Force is installed. When I click start the game loads to 100%, then it stops on the loading screen and will not proceed. I do not want to lose... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnRumsey, Sep 9, 2020.

1. JohnRumsey
    JohnRumsey Guest

Tank Force is installed. When I click start the game loads to 100%, then it stops on the loading screen and will not proceed. I do not want to lose progress in the game, just start where the Windows 10 update stopped it.

:)

JohnRumsey, Sep 9, 2020
  2. MichelLafontaine3 Win User

play and stop

what I tried

forced reboot,

reset to factory default

created new profile

re-installed games

all games works for 10 min maximum and then stop and xbox return to main menu but profile still connected

force reboot (power button 30 sec)

start game 10 min and stop again

remove xbox from power for a day

re-reset factory

re-creates profile

install 1 game that works fine on my other xbox one

start to play, stop after 10 min.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Pobieranie - Forza Horison 4 (Mod Translation: Download-Forza Horison 4)

4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

incompatible tanks?

Stops tier 1 tanks platooned up with tier 10 tanks in matches.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hello! There is a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 in PC.

Hi
    Ahtoh,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since Forza Horizon 4 keeps showing
    a grey screen and force closing, check out the following link: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10
    device

If that does not work then please try to perform a clean boot, this
    helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Let us know if this helps :)
  6. Braintrust411 Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

Sorry, but OUR problem has been ONGOING since the FIRST download of WINDOWS 10 to PC.

YET, Microsoft nor their "most helpful and comprehensive forums created for the public.", has YET to comment on it. If MOD's would just look, this is NOT JUST a handful of customers, BUT, a substantial customer base.

BUT......................... I guess...................... Microsoft would rather FORCE (if media is to be believed) people to install Windows 10, .............. THAN ............ to spend time ..... FIXING it so WE could have "rave reviews" for those who
    are 'lagging" to install it .

I (for one), have stopped telling my customers to "install" it.

Why bother, when they can't FIX the problems that exist on the Computers running it ?
Thema:

1. Tank Force is installed on my Windows 10 Xbox stopped.. - Similar Threads - Tank Force installed

2. World of tanks free gift from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks free gift from xbox: Iv heard about gamers getting a free gift from xbox live. Reason I know his 5 people I game with on world of tanks have been given this free gift through the xbox live messages with a redeem code....
  3. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  4. world of tanks scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tanks scam: I want to complain about this game you allow on your console it is nothing more than a total scam here in uk we have laws about companies who sell stuff thats untrue our trading standards are high...
  5. Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to play World of Tanks even with xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, today i got Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but when i try to play World of Tanks on multiplayer it has a big padlock logo on it and i cant do anything. Please help...
  6. World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks not available on Xbox 360: I can no longer access to WoT on my Xbox 360. Wargaming says its a Microsoft issue and console will need to be upgraded. Is this true? If so, how do I transfer my game and progress to an xbox one?...
  7. Blood Balance Advanced Formula Shark Tank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blood Balance Advanced Formula Shark Tank: The Blood Balance Advanced Formula Shark Tank is the main arrangement accessible in the market today, that can assist you with managing sound blood levels. In the event that you were ever...
  8. World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360: So I won't be able to play this anymore in a few weeks on my 360. The xbox one all digital and the new series X isn't available. Why did Microsoft cut me out? e348fde6-49a2-49a2-a7f0-10523d0d3a9e
  9. World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks. Seems to be virus on this game with my account.: Tank will not move when targeted? Also just lost 15million silver today? Played this game for 5yrs gutted c543ca56-6e42-4999-94bb-cd261b81582f
  10. Forced updates during competitive world of tanks games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced updates during competitive world of tanks games: this is really starting to *** me off when i am in the middle of a competitive tier 10 match and its time for an update pops up. how do i stop this from happening i mean they dont even have the...