taptile screen is frozen

Discus and support taptile screen is frozen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know how to unfreeze the taptiles screen. I finished a game and the screen stuck, can't seem to figure out how to fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnpopularAunt9, Jan 18, 2014.

1. taptile screen is frozen

I need to know how to unfreeze the taptiles screen. I finished a game and the screen stuck, can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

:)

UnpopularAunt9, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

Hi, thanks for taking the time. I just recently found "Taptiles" and like it quite a bit. However, today I was playing and the screen froze up on me. Came back on, went to where I was playing but continues to stay locked up? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    it, to no avail. Please help. Thank you for any light that you that you might shine o n this for me. HAGD

Vanson Bouquot, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

Hi, thanks for taking the time. I just recently found "Taptiles" and like it quite a bit. However, today I was playing and the screen froze up on me. Came back on, went to where I was playing but continues to stay locked up? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
    it, to no avail. Please help. Thank you for any light that you that you might shine o n this for me. HAGD

Vanson Bouquot, Jan 18, 2014
  4. taptile screen is frozen

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

Hey there,

Do you have any pending Windows Updates? Let's start by searching 'Check for updates' within the Start menu and install any updates that may be available. After installing the updates, please restart your Windows PC and give it another shot. Could you also
    let us know which specific screen Taptiles gets stuck on when it loads? Do you receive an error message or an error code? Post back with that information so we can try to narrow the issue down.

Keep us posted!
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

taptile screen is frozen

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
  7. RarinMallard137 Win User

Taptiles won't load

My problem is similar.........starts to load...Taptiles screen, turns to Meditation screen, closes back to opening account screen. Any ideas how to get back to Taptiles?
  8. SPOOKYVILLE Win User

Taptiles overheating my computer.

Taptiles Constantly crashes my PC (everything updated). Running dual screen setup with taptiles on second screen and get ATIKMDAG.SYS crashes several times a week. Running ATI 7900 series graphics card with fully updated driver.
  9. SowingMold00376 Win User

Tap Tiles

Taptiles installed fine, went to open it and it stays on the title screen fack
Thema:

taptile screen is frozen

1. taptile screen is frozen - Similar Threads - taptile screen frozen

2. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  3. Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles: Good Morning, I have been playing taptiles for quite some time. It seems that for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to access the game. I have even tried to delete and reinstall, but...
  4. taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles: I am trying to get the free version of taptiles on my pc but nothing I do seems to work. 54a74c82-c701-4cd6-bd66-fb558cee6f4d
  5. TAPTILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAPTILES: Just started having a problem, won't open, when it does open, the games will not load, just black screen with little circle where it's supposedly loading, but never does....
  6. Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with taptiles: Every time I open the game it prompts me to buy the premium edition even though I've already bought it before. This is really annoying because to make it go...
  7. What happen to taptiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to taptiles?: I haven't been able to sign in! What's going on? 9b5a2dee-9fd8-4006-b39a-d8f461ab7bb2
  8. Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles....Frozen Screen...: Hi, thanks for taking the time. I just recently found "Taptiles" and like it quite a bit. However, today I was playing and the screen froze up on me. Came back on, went to where I was playing but...
  9. Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles....Frozen Screen...: Hi, thanks for taking the time. I just recently found "Taptiles" and like it quite a bit. However, today I was playing and the screen froze up on me. Came back on, went to where I was playing but...
  10. Taptiles....Frozen Screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps