Taptiles can't connect with x-box account

Discus and support Taptiles can't connect with x-box account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with connecting my taptiles game with x-box account. I need the solution! Since 3-4 days ago my Taptiles account log-out in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolitaryWaif501, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Taptiles can't connect with x-box account

Hello,

I have a problem with connecting my taptiles game with x-box account. I need the solution!

Since 3-4 days ago my Taptiles account log-out in game. I had still online account, but now it's offline and I can't connect. There are the information that I must log-in to my account on the website and running the game again but it still doesn't working.
    Please help me because I lost my all progress.

:)

SolitaryWaif501, Jan 22, 2014
  2. TomiRam
    TomiRam Guest
    Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I've been having sign in problems with my Taptile and Mahjong games. X-box app and solitaire connect with my account.

TomiRam, Jan 22, 2014
  3. LaurenZee
    LaurenZee Guest
    Not signing into XBOX Live

I'm having the . same problem. I can play taptiles, but all my scores are gone as if I never played it at all. And I'm also being asked to sign in to my microsoft account with e-mail and password. Then it just says unable to connect to x-box.

LaurenZee, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Taptiles can't connect with x-box account

The reason you can't see your progress is because you're not signed in to Xbox. It turns out that there was an optional Windows Update that users need to install in order to solve this issue.

Try the following:

1. Press the Windows key
    2. Type in Windows Update
    3. Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates
    4. In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button
    5. Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details
    6. Install any updates you see that haven't been installed - including optional ones
    7. Reboot
    8. Uninstall Taptiles (to uninstall, right-click on the app icon and choose Uninstall from the bottom menu)
    9. Press Windows Key and R
    10. In the box that pops up, type wsreset.exe and press Enter
    11. The Windows Store will launch for you. Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar and go to Settings
    12. In the Settings Menu, go to App Updates
    13. In the App Updates menu, press both Check for Updates AND Sync Licenses
    14. Press the arrow key at the top left to go back
    15. In the search bar at the right, type in Taptiles
    16. Reinstall Taptiles
    That should fix things! Let me know if you're having further issues. Taptiles can't connect with x-box account :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
Thema:

Taptiles can't connect with x-box account

1. Taptiles can't connect with x-box account - Similar Threads - Taptiles can't connect

2. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  3. Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles: Good Morning, I have been playing taptiles for quite some time. It seems that for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to access the game. I have even tried to delete and reinstall, but...
  4. taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles: I am trying to get the free version of taptiles on my pc but nothing I do seems to work. 54a74c82-c701-4cd6-bd66-fb558cee6f4d
  5. TAPTILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAPTILES: Just started having a problem, won't open, when it does open, the games will not load, just black screen with little circle where it's supposedly loading, but never does....
  6. Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with taptiles: Every time I open the game it prompts me to buy the premium edition even though I've already bought it before. This is really annoying because to make it go...
  7. What happen to taptiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to taptiles?: I haven't been able to sign in! What's going on? 9b5a2dee-9fd8-4006-b39a-d8f461ab7bb2
  8. Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox: Last 3 days taptiles will not sign into xbox. Can't complete any daily challenges and all the past daily challenges are showing as not having been done, without the connection. I have tried...
  9. Can't get into Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into Taptiles: My game hasn't worked since the last Microsoft "update." Please fix it. If you can't fix it, please return my money immediately. Thank you. e64ac868-37ae-4b7c-9fcf-cfa280e4fbb4
  10. Can't play Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Taptiles: I downloaded Taptiles a long while back and something happened and haven't been able to play it for some time now. I click on it and it goes away won't let me play. I tried to unload it and...