Taptiles is not working

Discus and support Taptiles is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded taptiles and taptiles for windows 10. I don't care for the windows 10 version because I am color blind. When I start taptiles, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leigh_Hill, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Leigh_Hill
    Leigh_Hill Guest

Taptiles is not working

I have downloaded taptiles and taptiles for windows 10. I don't care for the windows 10 version because I am color blind. When I start taptiles, it immediately asks for code to verify it is me. After entering the code, it informs me that I already have
    taptiles and to go to the library and my games. I am not trying to download it because I already have it. Then it says something went wrong. Sometimes I can bypass this and go straight to daily challenges and sometimes I can't. I have tried the windows
    10 version but I don't like the fact that I don't have a monthly calendar in th4e daily challenges. I also don't like the colors. I am color blind. I have been playing taptiles for over 3 years and have never had this problem. It instructs me to log in
    to Microsoft. I already am. It won't log me into the Xbox that came with my computer. How do I fix this? I have Windows 10 and it is up to date.

:)

Leigh_Hill, Dec 15, 2019
  2. StagedMoss04 Win User

Not loading Mahjong

Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  3. BernadetteMcKee Win User

Premium Taptiles Game

I uninstalled Taptiles and reinstalled it, and now it's the Premium version again. Thankfully, it worked. So for now, all is well in Taptile land.
  4. UpcastApple7289 Win User

Taptiles update Windows 8.1

I had internet 8 and updated to 8.1. When I had 8 taptiles worked perfectly. Now, when I play solitare or majohng when I AM SIGNED IN. Taptiles will not play and only shoots taptiles to the task bar on the desktop and refuses to open or let me sign in.
    Updates or uninstall does NOT work. Help.

Sandy
  5. smitty923 Win User

Taptiles not working

Never mind, I figured it out. It is Microsoft's system hardware update from 1/15/14. I did a System Restore and all is working again.
  6. ChicoryGirl4 Win User

taptiles not working..

I have the same problem. I don't like Taptiles Windows 10 version. It seems like a step backwards. Fix the first Taptiles please!!
Thema:

Taptiles is not working

1. Taptiles is not working - Similar Threads - Taptiles working

2. Taptiles wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles wont work: How can I get Taptiles to work again? I love this game and it acts like its going to open for a few seconds the immediately closes. 6c8e5fd8-7728-410c-b53e-bf46238b8224
  3. taptiles not working..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles not working..: I have played taptiles for years and enjoyed it. Now it won't open... very frustrating. The new Taptiles Windows 10 is not good. It has a touch delay, sometimes opens and mid game goes to a...
  4. Taptiles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles not working: Both Taptiles and Minesweep will no longer allow me access. What is going on? a863f6e0-77b4-4ed9-ab29-6d6913d0138b
  5. Taptile is not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptile is not working?: Yep mine isn't working either, I uninstalled hope to reinstall and no luck....what the heck???? 7fc3eb70-96df-42a2-8a1e-ed1dc97a7cb7
  6. taptiles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles not working: My computer is telling me that taptiles is not available to me. How is that possible? b0eb9e78-399e-469d-aaf3-30f3024f2202
  7. Taptiles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles not working: I paid for a year subscription for Taptiles and was just told it is not in my account. Error number 0x803F8001 aa4d80b9-6dab-4ebe-85fd-4b55ce003bab
  8. taptiles is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles is not working: logged on but got msg. taptiles not available to you. go to store. went there and it tells me it is installed. what is going on? c522f71d-eedd-40f0-878e-ac9d35ce8b54
  9. Taptiles dont work please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles dont work please help me: I cant Play Taptiles. I have the App but it dont work. If i open it, its going to Crash. Please fix it. ed3b22b3-3e01-44c1-8349-f593c5ce5a10
  10. TapTiles game no longer works after upgrade to Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TapTiles game no longer works after upgrade to Windows 10: Ever since upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, TapTiles will not launch. When you try to open the game, it opens to the splash screen for a few seconds then closes again. I have tried...