Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

Discus and support Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game. Need to remove the 11 per 2 dozen hand. In each hand dozens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LudaGirdyuk, Jan 29, 2014.

1. LudaGirdyuk
    LudaGirdyuk Guest

Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

Need to remove the 11 per 2 dozen hand.
    In each hand dozens 4. In two hands - 8.
    2 collect all distribution scores, but not completed. Where to get 3 more scores?
    Sincerely, Ludmila

:)

LudaGirdyuk, Jan 29, 2014
  2. catgirlhle
    catgirlhle Guest
    Taptiles has not worked on my Envy HP system with windows 8.1 since May

8.1 Windows game hasn't worked since may - the updates for taptiles come regularly and do not fix the issue.

Steps to repeat:

1. click on taptiles icon

2. expected result: game should open

3. actual result - taptile home page flashes and closes

4. additional research shows the following crash info in apps folder of computerwhen I search for taptiles exe

taptiles.exe.9616.dmp

C:\Users\Holly\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

also shows last update of game on 8/16/14

catgirlhle, Jan 29, 2014
  3. MOHAWK73
    MOHAWK73 Guest
    games with gold

why havent they put the new game for 16-31 of jan 14

MOHAWK73, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

www.facebook.com/Taptiles

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Sales.

last recorded number was 3.9 million back in Jan. TBH, it must be closer to 5 million now, possibly more since titanfall and the price drop
  7. LazyRocman Win User

Xbox One Storage--where can i see it??

i ved had my one since jan 14 with a 503gb harddrive .now 2mts later i have 109gb left what happen .i have 5 games installed???
  8. BranchingRain98 Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

1. I am running on Windows 8.1 on an HP Pavillion Touchsmart 14 Sleekbook. All updates have been installed.

2. When I launch Taptiles, the purple screen appears briefly then defaults to the desktop or the browser, if open. This is all that happens regardless of the number of times I try to open taptiles.

3. NP ERROR CODE.

4. This has been occurring for over a year. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still to no avail. Really miss taptiles.
  9. BongKaos Win User

I can't get achievements

Well, I assume you know the requirements to unlock an achievement. Just beating a game may not fulfill the required actions....... Saints Row and COD have several achievements....... ( the last 5 games you played ) What is it your missing???
Thema:

1. Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game. - Similar Threads - Taptiles number last

2. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  3. Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles: Good Morning, I have been playing taptiles for quite some time. It seems that for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to access the game. I have even tried to delete and reinstall, but...
  4. taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles: I am trying to get the free version of taptiles on my pc but nothing I do seems to work. 54a74c82-c701-4cd6-bd66-fb558cee6f4d
  5. TAPTILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAPTILES: Just started having a problem, won't open, when it does open, the games will not load, just black screen with little circle where it's supposedly loading, but never does....
  6. Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with taptiles: Every time I open the game it prompts me to buy the premium edition even though I've already bought it before. This is really annoying because to make it go...
  7. What happen to taptiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to taptiles?: I haven't been able to sign in! What's going on? 9b5a2dee-9fd8-4006-b39a-d8f461ab7bb2
  8. Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox: Last 3 days taptiles will not sign into xbox. Can't complete any daily challenges and all the past daily challenges are showing as not having been done, without the connection. I have tried...
  9. taptile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptile: cant connect at all somethings going keeps saying no connection to internet but I have connection ty need help 6cd8fd91-bb00-487e-b529-4b2a3fc84912
  10. Xbox Taptiles Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Taptiles Login: As of 1/22/18 I cannot login to Xbox Taptiles profile when opening Taptiles, anyone else having issues? 0fe59273-ae0f-4016-b131-aa382c19b61c