Taptiles

Discus and support Taptiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 8.1 and now Taptiles won't even load, it was working fine before the update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FocusedDoor8868, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Taptiles

I updated to Windows 8.1 and now Taptiles won't even load, it was working fine before the update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Geeksquad can't even seem to fix.

:)

FocusedDoor8868, Feb 8, 2014
  2. MS Win8 Games, Feb 8, 2014
  3. LDawg865
    LDawg865 Guest
    LDawg865

PLEASE FIX TAPTILES! Taptiles 10 isn't nearly as good. The original taptiles is obviously a favorite of a lot of people.

LDawg865, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Taptiles

have you been able to fix the problem. I am having the same issue?

DrivingPuma25, May 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

Micro-transactions

I do not have any idea why it would do this. Have you contacted Arkadium on the Taptiles Facebook site?
  8. MS Win8 Games Win User

Easy, Medium and Hard

The developer decides on these. You should contact Arkadium directly about this on their Facebook page for Taptiles- I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! :)

9. BernadetteMcKee Win User

Premium Taptiles Game

I uninstalled Taptiles and reinstalled it, and now it's the Premium version again. Thankfully, it worked. So for now, all is well in Taptile land.
Thema:

Taptiles

1. Taptiles - Similar Threads - Taptiles

2. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  3. Taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taptiles: Good Morning, I have been playing taptiles for quite some time. It seems that for the last 2 weeks I have not been able to access the game. I have even tried to delete and reinstall, but...
  4. taptiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptiles: I am trying to get the free version of taptiles on my pc but nothing I do seems to work. 54a74c82-c701-4cd6-bd66-fb558cee6f4d
  5. TAPTILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TAPTILES: Just started having a problem, won't open, when it does open, the games will not load, just black screen with little circle where it's supposedly loading, but never does....
  6. Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when opening Taptile on Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with taptiles: Every time I open the game it prompts me to buy the premium edition even though I've already bought it before. This is really annoying because to make it go...
  7. What happen to taptiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to taptiles?: I haven't been able to sign in! What's going on? 9b5a2dee-9fd8-4006-b39a-d8f461ab7bb2
  8. Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last 3 days Taptiles won't sign into Xbox: Last 3 days taptiles will not sign into xbox. Can't complete any daily challenges and all the past daily challenges are showing as not having been done, without the connection. I have tried...
  9. taptile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    taptile: cant connect at all somethings going keeps saying no connection to internet but I have connection ty need help 6cd8fd91-bb00-487e-b529-4b2a3fc84912
  10. Xbox Taptiles Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Taptiles Login: As of 1/22/18 I cannot login to Xbox Taptiles profile when opening Taptiles, anyone else having issues? 0fe59273-ae0f-4016-b131-aa382c19b61c