Target Price drop

Discus and support Target Price drop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Target has the priced dropped to 474.00 USD 96ed9d50-9ba3-4104-8854-593f6691023d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CeasedThought, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Target Price drop

Target has the priced dropped to 474.00 USD

:)

CeasedThought, Feb 15, 2014
  2. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Xbox One Titanfall Bundle for $450 now comes with 1 Year of Xbox Live.

Just read the article, it's a good deal for those that get it, but it's a Target promotion, not sure if it's a MS price drop.

eviltedi, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Bought Xbox One in "that" two week period...

When I saw the news of the official price drop yesterday, I instantly felt bad for the people tho bought it in the two weeks that the price went back up. Thankfully I was able to get it during the holiday price drop. It just makes mo sense to me that Microsoft
    would raise the console back to $400, then two weeks later drop it to $350 again.

You may be able to return if you purchased from a place like Target or Walmart, GameStop will only let you exchange it if there's a problem with it.

AMilli0NliGHTS, Feb 15, 2014
  4. eviltedi Win User

Xbox One Titanfall Bundle for $450 now comes with 1 Year of Xbox Live.

Just read the article, it's a good deal for those that get it, but it's a Target promotion, not sure if it's a MS price drop.
  5. MEGA MAN-67C02A75-B7 Win User

I have a chance to get the limited edition for 35$

Yup Target dropped both versions of SE to $35 really good price if you're still holding out.
  6. SaintAvalon Win User

Bought Xbox One in "that" two week period...

7. AMilli0NliGHTS Win User

Bought Xbox One in "that" two week period...

When I saw the news of the official price drop yesterday, I instantly felt bad for the people tho bought it in the two weeks that the price went back up. Thankfully I was able to get it during the holiday price drop. It just makes mo sense to me that Microsoft
    would raise the console back to $400, then two weeks later drop it to $350 again.

You may be able to return if you purchased from a place like Target or Walmart, GameStop will only let you exchange it if there's a problem with it.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Price drop, but no price drop?

Far Cry 3 is overrated.

It's a good game, a very good game, but it really isn't amazing and it doesn't come with much replay value.
Thema:

Target Price drop

1. Target Price drop - Similar Threads - Target Price drop

2. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  3. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  4. ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..

in XBoX on Consoles
    ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..: I think people target me by reporting something who i dont know.. I tryed asking to the assistance but they say anything helpful.. Anyway im there to ask to get unbanned or someone to get a look...
  5. Unfairly targeted by Microsoft Terminators

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfairly targeted by Microsoft Terminators: Hello boys and girls this is me silverfox and I sure do have a bone to pick with the people who decided to take away my services that I paid for. See this all started yesterday night between...
  6. People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

in XBoX Rewards
    People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...: lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards. c0b55df5-85c0-4759-baa8-bcbde9b2a062
  7. Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?: Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable reason for it. My gamerpic was the Jerusalem...
  8. Targeted by bullys when playing destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Targeted by bullys when playing destiny 2: playing destiny 2 8 others players start attacking me and found a way to kill me other and other trying to get me to quit now I do have video of them doing this how can I report my video so...
  9. Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared: Minecraft Xbox One Edition disappeared from or console and account. It came pre-installed from Target. The add-ons are still there. On the phone with Microsoft the say Target may have withdrawn my...
  10. Getting banned because of being targeted by a group of people. Didn't like what I said....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned because of being targeted by a group of people. Didn't like what I said....: "So, I have already posted this in another forum, but lets go over more details. I got ban. Under the Code of Conduct, anyone who violates the rules regarding verbal communication (two way...