Target Ticket app

Discus and support Target Ticket app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded the Target Ticket app, redeemed a handful of movies and also added the movie "Prisoners" for free through some Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Hauts, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Mike Hauts
    Mike Hauts Guest

Target Ticket app

I recently downloaded the Target Ticket app, redeemed a handful of movies and also added the movie "Prisoners" for free through some Xbox Live promotion. Those other movies play just fine, but Prisoners does not. It just gives me some error message about
    Target Ticket not being available at this time. I deleted and reinstalled the app and it still won't play. Any ideas?

:)

Mike Hauts, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Target Ticket App down.

For some reason the Target ticket app is not working on my 360. its a network error message and it says the app is not available try again later. I check the status page online and it says up and running, this is the only app doing this and I have tried
    just about everything. My system is hard wired and my current connection speed is 103.6 mbs, so I know for a fact it has nothing to do with the network. This issue has been going on for about 4 days and I really just want to watch my shows that I have season
    passes for.

Confederateson8, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Target Ticket

I am wondering the same question? I have searched in apps and can't find anything.

theSTREETbert, Feb 5, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Target Ticket app

airmattdog, Feb 5, 2014
  5. airmattdog Win User

Target Ticket app

6. theSTREETbert Win User

Target Ticket

I am wondering the same question? I have searched in apps and can't find anything.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Target Ticket

Hey there salvitorechick!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  8. salvitorechick Win User

Target Ticket

I had it, bought movies on it and now it's completely gone. Kinda *** off
  9. generaltso78 Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket App Solution To Get Your Streams!

This combo NFL/Sunday Ticket app is crap. They need to separate the two and just make a Sunday Ticket standalone app.
Thema:

Target Ticket app

1. Target Ticket app - Similar Threads - Target Ticket app

2. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  3. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  4. ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..

in XBoX on Consoles
    ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..: I think people target me by reporting something who i dont know.. I tryed asking to the assistance but they say anything helpful.. Anyway im there to ask to get unbanned or someone to get a look...
  5. Unfairly targeted by Microsoft Terminators

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfairly targeted by Microsoft Terminators: Hello boys and girls this is me silverfox and I sure do have a bone to pick with the people who decided to take away my services that I paid for. See this all started yesterday night between...
  6. People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

in XBoX Rewards
    People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...: lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards. c0b55df5-85c0-4759-baa8-bcbde9b2a062
  7. Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?: Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable reason for it. My gamerpic was the Jerusalem...
  8. Targeted by bullys when playing destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Targeted by bullys when playing destiny 2: playing destiny 2 8 others players start attacking me and found a way to kill me other and other trying to get me to quit now I do have video of them doing this how can I report my video so...
  9. Target Ticket App down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Target Ticket App down.: For some reason the Target ticket app is not working on my 360. its a network error message and it says the app is not available try again later. I check the status page online and it says up and...
  10. Getting banned because of being targeted by a group of people. Didn't like what I said....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned because of being targeted by a group of people. Didn't like what I said....: "So, I have already posted this in another forum, but lets go over more details. I got ban. Under the Code of Conduct, anyone who violates the rules regarding verbal communication (two way...