task manger after launching a game

Discus and support task manger after launching a game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello i want to know if windows shut down all task for better gaming results is there a program or windows do it automatically? thanks :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Marwan699
    Marwan699 Guest

hello

i want to know if windows shut down all task for better gaming results

is there a program or windows do it automatically?

thanks task manger after launching a game :)

:)

Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, if you using the Windows 10 this system manage the tasks more inteligent for you, give priority if processor and memory to the program in first plan, but is very helpfull if you close all programs like Browsers and others tools to you have more results

You don't need consern for exemple with tools like Cortana
  3. Stormburn1 Win User

Win10 PC not detecting Xbox controller after Xbox Accessories app crashed updating firmware.

I'm working on finding an Xbox one. Device manger is detecting it, but I'm not sure what to do with that.
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Titanfall delayed on xbox 360 April 11th now

Definitely makes you wonder whether or not the game should have even been launched on 360. Respawn said themselves that it was a massive task to summon the power from the 360 alone which is why installation is so essential. If it's having pre-launch problems
    that have delayed the launch, maybe they should have just kept it as a truly next-gen game. I can't think of any other reason why it would be delayed anyway.
  5. mgzin66 Win User

Xbox One Walmart Pre-Order

I am guessing right around that date dragon. Next time your there, ask for the electronics manger.
  6. Smwutches Win User

need support mangers

It could be various reasons. A lot of times it just doesn't work for some people no matter what they do. They will have to contact support.
Thema:

1. task manger after launching a game - Similar Threads - task manger launching

2. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  4. gerenciador de tarefas (Task Manager)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gerenciador de tarefas (Task Manager): como resolver o problema de aplicativo suspenso no gerenciador de tarefas. no caso um jogo da propria microsoft entra em suspensao e nao funciona mais. Translation: How to troubleshoot the...
  5. Microsoft rewards Xbox app not showing completed tasks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards Xbox app not showing completed tasks.: On Microsoft Rewards App they have a section called Xbox Game Pass Punch Card. It has 5 "challenges" for you to do and then you get 5000 rewards points. I completed the first one which was...
  6. Tâches Spéciales Battlefield [Special Tasks Battlefield V]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tâches Spéciales Battlefield [Special Tasks Battlefield V]: Bonjour, J'ai effacé par erreur les tâches spéciales dans Battlefield V :( Y a t'il un moyen de récupérer l'intégralité de la liste? Merci pour votre aide ;) Cordialement Tony [Translation -...
  7. Problems with rewards task registering

in XBoX Rewards
    Problems with rewards task registering: Hello, I downloaded 2 xbox live gold games for May and it won't register as complete on the quests program, can you find any way to ressolve this ( the games are Vanquish and Super Mega Baseball 2...
  8. i completed the task for Xbox one quest

in XBoX Rewards
    i completed the task for Xbox one quest: I completed all the requirements for the Xbox Quest program and never got a email that said that I completed. The requirements or that I was put in for the drawing...
  9. Xbox Quest: Games with Gold Task not Tracking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quest: Games with Gold Task not Tracking: I have downloaded Metal Gear Solid V, Super Mega Baseball 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Vanquish, and Streets of Rage (or Dead Space 2, I forget which one was at the beginning of the month). My...
  10. Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points Crusader task won’t register despite already being completed: Can you fix this for me? * Moved from Community Participation Center e2037aa7-ef0b-427d-b85e-496dfeadb98e