task manger after launching a game

Discus and support task manger after launching a game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello i want to know if windows shut down all task for better gaming results is there a program or windows do it automatically? thanks :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Marwan699
    Marwan699 Guest

hello

i want to know if windows shut down all task for better gaming results

is there a program or windows do it automatically?

thanks task manger after launching a game :)

:)

Marwan699, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, if you using the Windows 10 this system manage the tasks more inteligent for you, give priority if processor and memory to the program in first plan, but is very helpfull if you close all programs like Browsers and others tools to you have more results

You don't need consern for exemple with tools like Cortana
  3. Mlok750 Win User

Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903)

Hi i had the same issue but i closed the app and when i open it after i agree of the terms and click install the freeze and the only way to closed is from task manger ,and i tried to find the folder in %appdata% and %localappdata% but nothing shows up

Can you help me

and thank you UwU
  4. MomchilStefanov Win User

Xbox app for pc wont install (I have 1903)

Hi i had the same issue but i closed the app and when i open it after i agree of the terms and click install the freeze and the only way to closed is from task manger ,and i tried to find the folder in %appdata% and %localappdata% but nothing shows up

Can you help me

and thank you UwU
    I have the same issue. Installer stuck on the installation process. There is no xbox folder in appdata and localappdata.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

Hello

I also have this issue after contacting xbox support 4 times each time they saying someone will get back too me. They have now said that its a issue with the app and need too wait till its fixed in a update. They couldnt give a date too when that would be.
    If you open task manger when you bowseing though the app you see there is a memory leak with the app and i think thats whats cauing it too crash out.

I also in the UK has others have said so it could be a uk thing
  6. Antykain Win User

Metro Exodus: The Two Colonels will not launch

I still cannot get the Metro Exodus base game to launch.. You can see it in the Task manager processes when you launch it, but the game hasn't actually launched in since during the summer sometime. I would have hoped MS would have this fixed by now.

They have lost another subscriber to the Xbox Game Pass (PC) due to this.
Thema:

1. task manger after launching a game - Similar Threads - task manger launching

2. Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games: For certain Game Pass games (Final Fantasy 15 and Frost Punk for example), when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, the task bar will show up and when I move it to the top of the screen...
  3. The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task.: This month in the Microsoft Rewards app, there's a Paladins Punch Card where the 2nd task says "Purchase the Paladins Sacred Wolf Pack or a minimum of 200 Paladins Crystals". Last night I decided...
  4. xbox game bar wont open but its open in task manager

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar wont open but its open in task manager: it shows in task manager but doesnt show open 1047b652-f371-4a53-bedb-ab752ef0f43f
  5. Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.: Hi all. I'm unable to open the Xbox Game Bar at all, either in games or just at the desktop itself. I can see the process open in the task manager, but the app itself doesn't show up on my...
  6. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Metro Exodus won't launch but runs as a Background Process in tasks manager

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus won't launch but runs as a Background Process in tasks manager: Installed the game last week, noticed unstable download speeds and it took 5 times longer than usual. Clicked play and nothing. Scoured the internet for solutions. Whenever i found a post that is...
  8. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC tasks do not work properly. Completing it doesn't add the points to the account.: [IMG] The PC tasks appear to me without any image like the rest of tasks and instead a sad face appears. When I claim the points, approximately every 3 or 5 minutes I am allowed again to...
  10. gerenciador de tarefas (Task Manager)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gerenciador de tarefas (Task Manager): como resolver o problema de aplicativo suspenso no gerenciador de tarefas. no caso um jogo da propria microsoft entra em suspensao e nao funciona mais. Translation: How to troubleshoot the...