Taxes

Discus and support Taxes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are prices displayed while purchasing subscription contain tax? If not how can I know the tax percentage 0b7fd16a-c1d2-4865-b327-d80097132026 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (Marwan), Jul 22, 2021.

1. (Marwan)
    (Marwan) Guest

Taxes

Are prices displayed while purchasing subscription contain tax? If not how can I know the tax percentage

:)

(Marwan), Jul 22, 2021
  2. sniffles x Win User

Tax

Well it depends what state you live in...but you say you are in the UK. If this is true, I recommend that you purchase content from the GB store.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Taxes

Taxes vary from place to place. You'd have to check how much tax is in your area.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Tax

It will depend on what state you are or region you should try to see if they charge you taxes
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Tax

It is regional, and in some regions it can be more specific, such as in the US some states require digital sales tax while others do not, so it can vary quite a bit. If you initiate the purcahse, prior to the last confirm, it should mention if there is
    tax included and you can see it from there with the full price of the purcahse. You can check that and decide before full confirmation if you want to purcahse the title or not.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Tax

That will depend solely on where you live. Some countries charge sales tax on digital purchases, while others do not. Even in a single country, some regions charge that tax, and others do not. Your best bet is to contact your country/region's department
    of revenue or taxation and ask if they charge sales taxes on such purchases.

That said, if you attempt the purchase with your gift card and it asks for another payment method to pay off the rest, that would answer your question, as well. You can always back out of the purchase before you confirm it, of course.
Thema:

Taxes

1. Taxes - Similar Threads - Taxes

2. I have a question about the sales tax where I live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a question about the sales tax where I live.: So I live in Kentucky, I want to buy some Platinum for Warframe from the Microsoft store, it costs 9.99, what would my tax be? f334370c-9a95-4b08-80cd-77cd8a09853f
  3. How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much tax on the xbox store for tennessee: I want to buy something on the microsoft store for a 100 dollars, and i need to pay for the tax on a credit card so i needed to know how much tax to pay. 54a22e70-eb15-4a5d-9933-4b5c5f5f2a12
  4. taxes

in XBoX on Windows
    taxes: is there sales tax when i buy a game on the microsoft store ? 2b502091-e390-4c67-85d8-03c4017e19da
  5. 5 euro tax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 euro tax: Good morning, Microsoft, I have 5 Euros on my account balance but I am wondering how many taxes there are or how to use the 5 Euros. It says I need to add a credit card and I only want to spend...
  6. Taxes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Taxes: How much is xbox tax in TN ? 4a5c1885-6ec9-49c2-b3e0-627c128c2dc9
  7. Known issues... Exciting times... $600 later with tax and warranty... Exciting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known issues... Exciting times... $600 later with tax and warranty... Exciting?: Yes, I've read a few posts but can't reasonably be expected to read them all. * With instant-on, controller/assistant/physical button press appearance is that of signing out and hardware is not...
  8. How Much is Tax When Gifting a Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much is Tax When Gifting a Video Game: I am planning to gift my brother Call of Duty: Cold War (Cross Platform Edition) for Christmas, I am planning to buy $65 in Xbox Gift Cards ($50 card and a $15 card), and redeem a $5 or $10 Xbox...
  9. sales tax more than double my local rate?!?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    sales tax more than double my local rate?!?: My local tax rate is 6%. I am being charged 14% on orders through my XBox One. Since I cannot seem to contact Microsoft directly, what do I do? 6efc6fac-07fd-4901-b979-966a21a88767
  10. High sales tax.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    High sales tax.: I'm part of the insider program which has a new store UI. As such I now have to pay sales tax when I didn't have to previously. That's fine and all but my state tax is 4.225% and yet I'm being...