TCPIP Control for Xbox360 for Crestron

Discus and support TCPIP Control for Xbox360 for Crestron in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to be able to control my Xbox360 via TCPIP with a Crestron automation system. Is there an SDK that is available or some discrete commands that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Com Tek CADD, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Com Tek CADD
    Com Tek CADD Guest

I want to be able to control my Xbox360 via TCPIP with a Crestron automation system. Is there an SDK that is available or some discrete commands that can be used via TCPIP to achieve this?

:)

Com Tek CADD, Aug 26, 2014
  2. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가?

GrassySilver453, Aug 26, 2014
  3. meu controle queimou [Translation: My control burned]

o meu controle do xbox360 quimou e nao liga mas alguem poderia me ajudar

[Mod Translation: My control of the Xbox360 Chimou and does not turn on but someone could help me]

claudinaiafreitas, Aug 26, 2014
  4. Yinob Win User

A quick question regarding controllers

If you only buy a new skin to your xbox360 wired or wireless controller, thats not a mod. Don't worry, it's just an optical design, they don't see what are you doing with your xbox360 or xbox360 controller. I painted out my broken xbox just for fun!
  5. OCRyzen Win User

keyboard & Mouse use for games like MW3

It is a device that has upgradeable Firmware & Manipulates the Xbox360 into thinking it's a controller... Essentially a modded controller to be banned etc...
  6. OCRyzen Win User

My controller has problems.. HELP!

Have you added any 2.4GHz Equipment near your Xbox360..?? (Wireless N Router, Using WiFi on Xbox360, 2.4GHz Cordless Phones, Wireless Turtle Beach Headset etc..)

The Xbox Controllers use the 2.4GHz Band for communicating with the Xbox360..
  7. OCRyzen Win User

Why delete my post about wii u controller? D-pad in less than 5 min

What does a Wii-U Controller, have to do with a Xbox360 OP..??
  8. LooniestStorm4 Win User

wireless controller

on another note, will the new 360 controllers work on my xbox360 arcade?
Thema:

1. TCPIP Control for Xbox360 for Crestron - Similar Threads - TCPIP Control Xbox360

2. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  3. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  4. Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller: Hi, I broke my LT trigger, opened up the pad and the black holder has snapped is there anyway to change the snapped thing and replace it from another pad? 0891bdad-b7ca-4662-8242-ad43276a97ef
  5. xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller: I just bought a controller for my xbox one x and put batteries in it, how does it charge 5491255d-a94f-43d6-9e25-f00c1a55269a
  6. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  7. Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller: Hello, I have a question. I bought the grey/green Xbox One controller and it was working great. Now it’ll connect but then shut off. My battery is fully charged so, it’s not that. Sometimes it...
  8. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows: I recently got accepted into the XCloud Insider Preview and purchased a used Xbox Controller Model 1537. The problem is that when I try to connect it through Bluetooth, the controller is not...
  10. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...