TC's GRAW2 not showing as free

Discus and support TC's GRAW2 not showing as free in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Weird, but when going to the Games with Gold section, I have The Maw as free instead of Clancy's GRAW2. When I try to directly go to the game's... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HotAcid, Apr 21, 2019.

1. HotAcid
    HotAcid Guest

Hi,

Weird, but when going to the Games with Gold section,

I have The Maw as free instead of Clancy's GRAW2.

When I try to directly go to the game's page, it shows in full price with no Gold offering what so ever.

Any one else has encountered this?

I'm located in Israel..

:)

HotAcid, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. TC's GRAW2 not showing as free - Similar Threads - TC's GRAW2 showing

2. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly 1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 2. If that doesn't work, perform a factory reset without...
  3. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  4. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...: I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking me for 9,99 EUR to purchase this game even...
  5. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the...
  6. Cargos indebidos a mi TC (Improper charges to my TC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cargos indebidos a mi TC (Improper charges to my TC): buenas tardes, me están realizando cargos que no reconozco en mi TC, donde puedo ver eso? Necesito el tel de un contacto por favor. Gracias [TRANSLATE] Good afternoon, I am doing charges that I...
  7. Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS64: Xbox One S 1080p 120Hz Viera TC L42D2 Ohh why i bought This cabel for 70$ :D Thank You for help i have to buy New tv for 120hz ca348510-e9b3-4232-bf5e-88fe349ff9f9
  8. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...
  9. TC Rainbowsix Siege and bonus vegas/vegas 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TC Rainbowsix Siege and bonus vegas/vegas 2: I recently purchased TC Rainbowsix Siege and have played it and was able to get the free digital content of TC Vegas and Vegas 2, however, after 1 day i was locked out of both games being told...
  10. No 4k output to Panasonic TC-55CX420U with Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    No 4k output to Panasonic TC-55CX420U with Xbox One S: Just got a shiny new Xbox One S 2 TB... which means I just wasted $285 (after trade in of my Xbox One 500gb) for something that does not work at all as advertised. Anyway... sigh... I am...