Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Discus and support Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff
    Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?

:)

Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018
  2. kvkjhgkjg
    kvkjhgkjg Guest
    Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

While watching HBO Now, the screen will dim after about 10 minutes. I can't find a setting to turn the auto dimming feature off.

kvkjhgkjg, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Mdillow1334
    Mdillow1334 Guest
    Dimming screen while watching Netflix on Xbox One

I've heard some people saying while watching HBO GO their screen is dimming. Mine is doing that while watching Netflix. Please help!

Mdillow1334, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Frank Nitty-24DE64E5-859B-4534-B2D1-AD6E449016A9, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Frank Nitty-24DE64E5 Win User

6. Mister Mascot Win User

Screen dims while watching tv

Hey there Sverre054,

What game or app are you using when you see this happen? Do you have a controller connected to the console and if so is it turned on?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. ghstofperdition Win User

Screen Dims while watching Vudu/Netflix

Literally just started having this problem for the first time since owning my xbox one. Screen dims every 10 minutes.
  8. mr ectomy Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

I have this issue on my console too. Found a workaround that works for me, thought I'd share.

Ive found that the screen dimming thing only starts happening after I've been in a game and then gone to watch tv.

It doesnt happen if i go straight into oneguide from startup. If i play a game and then want to watch tv afterwards i restart my system and go straight into oneguide.

Its a bit of a pain still but not as bad as having to nudge the controller every 15 mins
  9. Jassyvel0802 Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

Message me if it works. thanks
Thema:

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff - Similar Threads - Teac Screen keeps

2. Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B: Please Dont Tear Into Me. I got LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B on Prime Day and on Every game I get horizontal tear moving upwards. Tried changing settings on xbox and monitor but no success. Got a new...
  3. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  4. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  5. سطوع الاشاشة (Screen brightness)

in XBoX on Consoles
    سطوع الاشاشة (Screen brightness): [img] لا ارى بوضوع سطوع الشاشة منتخفض Translation: I can not see clearly the screen brightness is low 36b3d9ac-f4ee-478a-9655-767ad2cfa426
  6. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...
  7. Xbox One on-screen keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One on-screen keyboard.: So, the Xbox One has the option to press left or right on the right stick for you to see if what you're trying to type is there. Is there currently anyway to disable this? My controller will...
  8. connecting the xbox to a PC screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting the xbox to a PC screen: Hello We are on vacation, we brought our xbox one console. But we can't connect it to the PC to act as a screen. We connected the xbox to the internet and also via an hdmi cable to our PC. And we...
  9. my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...: my xbox wont come on its just a black screen we have factory reset it an it is still under warranty through xbox I need for someone to contact me asap afbbe297-2a4e-48e7-b98b-c6c3e51e12c5
  10. Teac: Xbox(Fortnite)

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Teac: Xbox(Fortnite): Teac (Set-top Boxes): Xbox(Fortnite) I'd recommend trying the code on another platform such as www.microsoft.com/redeem to see if it works. The seller would have to replace the console if the code...