Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Discus and support Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff
    Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?

:)

Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018
  2. kvkjhgkjg
    kvkjhgkjg Guest
    Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

While watching HBO Now, the screen will dim after about 10 minutes. I can't find a setting to turn the auto dimming feature off.

kvkjhgkjg, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Mdillow1334
    Mdillow1334 Guest
    Dimming screen while watching Netflix on Xbox One

I've heard some people saying while watching HBO GO their screen is dimming. Mine is doing that while watching Netflix. Please help!

Mdillow1334, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Frank Nitty-24DE64E5-859B-4534-B2D1-AD6E449016A9, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Frank Nitty-24DE64E5 Win User

6. KyleFoote Win User

Xbox one dimming

60mins is the max and that is not long enough. Im using oneguide to watch tv and the screen dims while watching.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Screen dims while watching tv

Hey there Sverre054,

What game or app are you using when you see this happen? Do you have a controller connected to the console and if so is it turned on?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. KyleFoote Win User

Xbox one dimming

I mean when the screen dims when it goes into idle. When i watch a movie or tv the screen dims
  9. ghstofperdition Win User

Screen Dims while watching Vudu/Netflix

Literally just started having this problem for the first time since owning my xbox one. Screen dims every 10 minutes.
Thema:

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff - Similar Threads - Teac Screen keeps

2. XBOX ONE S Black Screen all the time

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Black Screen all the time: I have na XBOX One S. Two days ago, when I went to play I had a black screen. When I restart it, after a complete shut down / remove power cables, the console light comes on and it sounds like it...
  3. Xbox one s flashing screen green lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s flashing screen green lines: Hi there , my xbox one s is just over a year old and has randomly started taking ages to load and when it does the screen flashes on and off with green lines going across. I have tried the reset,...
  4. Schermata verde Xbox [Green screen Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Schermata verde Xbox [Green screen Xbox]: Salve s tutti quando accendo la mia consolle Si blocca sulla schermata di caricamento verde Xbox One come posso risolvere il problema [Translation-Hello s all when I turn on my consol Hangs on...
  5. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  6. Screen time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen time limits: The current method of limiting time on devices is via a timetable. This is largely impractical. Is it possible to set a maximum daily limit without specifying actual times?...
  7. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamertag different on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag different on screen: My gamertag is not what is on my play screen when i go live.......Help 091587e3-d021-4f62-83a8-4abca0b20681
  9. Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One: Hi there Unable to share from Xbox Live to Onedrive. I receive notification from my console to confirm that the content has been shared, but... It creates the "Xbox screenshots" folder in...
  10. Teac: Xbox(Fortnite)

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Teac: Xbox(Fortnite): Teac (Set-top Boxes): Xbox(Fortnite) I'd recommend trying the code on another platform such as www.microsoft.com/redeem to see if it works. The seller would have to replace the console if the code...