Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Discus and support Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Teac (Set-top Boxes): Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff
    Does your TV have a ambient light sensor that is turned on? What TV is it?

:)

Omabravesfan88, Jul 28, 2018
  2. kvkjhgkjg
    kvkjhgkjg Guest
    Screen auto-dimming after 10 minutes

While watching HBO Now, the screen will dim after about 10 minutes. I can't find a setting to turn the auto dimming feature off.

kvkjhgkjg, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Mdillow1334
    Mdillow1334 Guest
    Dimming screen while watching Netflix on Xbox One

I've heard some people saying while watching HBO GO their screen is dimming. Mine is doing that while watching Netflix. Please help!

Mdillow1334, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff

Frank Nitty-24DE64E5-859B-4534-B2D1-AD6E449016A9, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Frank Nitty-24DE64E5 Win User

6. Mister Mascot Win User

Screen dims while watching tv

Hey there Sverre054,

What game or app are you using when you see this happen? Do you have a controller connected to the console and if so is it turned on?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. ghstofperdition Win User

Screen Dims while watching Vudu/Netflix

Literally just started having this problem for the first time since owning my xbox one. Screen dims every 10 minutes.
  8. mr ectomy Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

I have this issue on my console too. Found a workaround that works for me, thought I'd share.

Ive found that the screen dimming thing only starts happening after I've been in a game and then gone to watch tv.

It doesnt happen if i go straight into oneguide from startup. If i play a game and then want to watch tv afterwards i restart my system and go straight into oneguide.

Its a bit of a pain still but not as bad as having to nudge the controller every 15 mins
  9. Jassyvel0802 Win User

Screen goes dim while watching tv

Message me if it works. thanks
Thema:

1. Teac: Screen keeps dimming while watching stuff - Similar Threads - Teac Screen keeps

2. Xbox one not allowing access to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not allowing access to home screen: Once xbox has booted up it automatically opens the store page, when press the pad left to go to the home screen it flicks back to the store. when i press the x on the control to log in etc, it...
  3. Black screen how to solve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen how to solve: Black screen ... turn on xbox one s and after 30 seconds it turns off on own... tried if not everything almost everything nothing is working help plz c97c5cf2-b284-494b-8d20-8ce4eecb1343
  4. CoD beta blank screen

in XboX Insiders
    CoD beta blank screen: After today's Skip-Ahead update I saw my pre-load CoD beta was Ready ,tried couple times including hard reset but seemed eventually the game went blank after the title screen. I know Beta is...
  5. Xbox one x screen scrambled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x screen scrambled: itve tried all the usual things but nothing happens. Is it broke? [img] d463a39b-8555-4000-a8bb-56eb82426ee1
  6. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  7. Xbox one s screen is messed up bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s screen is messed up bad: I turned on my xbox and the screen is completely dragged of, srot of mirrored and the bottom of it is grey. [img] I tried doing a hard reset, then a factory reset, but nothing has worked....
  8. Achievements not showing on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not showing on screen: Got a weird one happening now and then on the Xbox One X when unlocking achievements they are popping up on screen. They do on my phone and ipad but not the xbox itself. Tried all the suggestions...
  9. Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Green Screen stuck after playing Borderlands 3: Xbox One OS Version: 18363.7152.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190908-1922 downloaded borderlands 3 over weekend, booted it up last night to check there were not additional updates,...
  10. Teac: Xbox(Fortnite)

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Teac: Xbox(Fortnite): Teac (Set-top Boxes): Xbox(Fortnite) I'd recommend trying the code on another platform such as www.microsoft.com/redeem to see if it works. The seller would have to replace the console if the code...