team color changed to blue

Discus and support team color changed to blue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why did my team color change from green to blue on mw3 xbox360 06d7c746-e89d-42d2-a790-2541f6229045 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by herchuman, Aug 26, 2019.

1. herchuman
    herchuman Guest

why did my team color change from green to blue on mw3 xbox360

:)

herchuman, Aug 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Herchuman,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Herchuman,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an in-game question. I recommend reaching out to reaching out to Activision Support for in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. CESARCANTU1 Win User

It has been a while since i played but i am pretty sure that there is an option for color blind players in tye settings menu wich makes green look like blue.
  5. backdraft123 Win User

What Difficulty Setting are You Playing On?

Makes sense. I remember stumbling across that and it said something like "what color team is your default color" and the defaults were red and blue. I could be losing my mind, but I swear I saw something like that. I just thought it was strange that I could
    change the color of my default team outside of the actual game.
  6. Team Klepek Win User

Black ops players appear to be team members

Just change the option for color blind assistance. It will change your team and their team to different colors and the green will not match, so shoot the green.
Thema:

1. team color changed to blue - Similar Threads - team color changed

2. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  3. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  5. Schreibfehler auf eurer Xbox Webseite , Hallo Microsoft Xbox Team, nur als kleiner Hinweis...

in XBoX on Windows
    Schreibfehler auf eurer Xbox Webseite , Hallo Microsoft Xbox Team, nur als kleiner Hinweis...: Hallo Community, Hallo Mods, Hallo Microsoft und hallo Xbox Team ich weiß ja leider nicht ob Microsoft hier auch mal reinschaut aber falls ja, ihr habt auf der Xbox Webseite...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...
  7. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  8. Madden ultimate team 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden ultimate team 19: Try to create a MUT account on Madden 19 and it says you cannot create more than 5 teams on console what can I do? d56af77c-4e3b-46e6-8c9e-73a34786f380
  9. hey Xbox team? I need to know...

in XboX Insiders
    hey Xbox team? I need to know...: after project Scarlett releases will backwards compatibility return to the Xbox one? I only got a Xbox One X because I heard of the initial promise of "you'll be able to play all of your old...
  10. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...