Team Exemplary - Challenge Us

Discus and support Team Exemplary - Challenge Us in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, As a gaming community/clan we're just looking for some friendly competition from other clans. If you fancy a game of COD:Ghosts, please visit our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x Sheep o, Aug 6, 2014.

1. x Sheep o
    x Sheep o Guest

Hi,

As a gaming community/clan we're just looking for some friendly competition from other clans. If you fancy a game of COD:Ghosts, please visit our website and post the challenge onto our forum. Then we'll look to schedule it with you.

Thanks

Sheep

:)

x Sheep o, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Mature Friendly UK based Clan

Vespa sqd are like minded and looking for other groups to play a few BF3 friendlies with. would this interest you?

If so get in touch. We have a "challenge the team" area on our site please feel free to drop us a response or you could Message me on x box live.

team-vespa.forumotion.co.uk/f2-challenge-the-team

Happy gaming

alockofbumfluff, Aug 6, 2014
  3. x Sheep o
    x Sheep o Guest
    Exemplary Gaming Community

Unfortunately not mate, we're only on Xbox 360 for now. But thanks for your interest =)

x Sheep o, Aug 6, 2014
  4. x Sheep o Win User

Unfortunately not mate, we're only on Xbox 360 for now. But thanks for your interest =)
  5. TG Tempah Win User

Are you xbox one mate? if so I have 3 people who wud like to join we are all fairy familiar wiv the clan thing and I have run a clan before. also we are very laid back and are very easy to get on with
  6. alockofbumfluff Win User

Mature Friendly UK based Clan

Vespa sqd are like minded and looking for other groups to play a few BF3 friendlies with. would this interest you?

If so get in touch. We have a "challenge the team" area on our site please feel free to drop us a response or you could Message me on x box live.

team-vespa.forumotion.co.uk/f2-challenge-the-team

Happy gaming
  7. Xander Zane Win User

nba 2k12 codes anybody?

All the teams in the Legends Challenge mode can be unlocked when you win the games. Then you can use those teams to play in a seasons or exhibition.
  8. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Geth Infiltrator

By the way, the main point of me starting this thread was to point out how great Hunter mode is for the Infiltrator. The bottom line, no matter what your weapon of choice is, it's an exemplary addition to MP and the class specifically.
Thema:

1. Team Exemplary - Challenge Us - Similar Threads - Team Exemplary Challenge

2. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team: Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live...
  3. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  4. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  5. The enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement team is a joke: Yah, I am done at this point and I have all evidence of Microsoft not doing their jobs correctly. The xbox forums is a joke cause no one really wants to help or answers any question...one answer...
  6. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Xbox marketing team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox marketing team: I'm looking to purchase a controller soon, but id like to see upcoming deals, does anyone know where i can find up coming deals or do they post them anywhere? If we cant find them is there any way...
  9. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  10. Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.)

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.): Only want to tell you guys that you are still linking to Mixer Create (what i really miss) on the Dashboard Start Mixer Panel (Info). submitted by /u/CyTeK1978 [link] [comments]