Team Invictus Recruiting

Discus and support Team Invictus Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; INV - Team Invictus over at www.teaminvictus.co.uk is a brand new clan set up, I ran a clan for over 4 years with many league wins over at the WGL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Old Man Betts, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Team Invictus Recruiting

INV - Team Invictus over at www.teaminvictus.co.uk is a brand new clan set up,

I ran a clan for over 4 years with many league wins over at the WGL and XBCL on COD, GOW and FIFA,

Now i have moved on to this new project, INV and we are looking for dedicated skilled players on the 360 and xbox one,

We are looking for 360 FIFA Players, Especially CAM and GK but other defense and midfield positions are needed,

We also want some dedicated skilled 360 COD players especially on HCSD and 4v4 core,

For xbox one we are looking for 4v4 core on COD and FIFA14 players,

So anyone 16 of over, mature and wanting to compete weekly in league games then pop over to www.teaminvictus.co.uk and get involved Team Invictus Recruiting :)

:)

Old Man Betts, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "Leo Invictus" Team Invictus Recruiting :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it Team Invictus Recruiting :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Leo Invictus" Team Invictus Recruiting :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Soartex Invictus Vanilla is a high definition 64x graphics replacement for Minecraft with an emphasis on clean artwork and minimal detail. This project is a continuation of Soartex, a texture pack by Soar49. Invictus refines many of the elements of
    Soartex and adds thousands of textures.

DOWNLOAD: Soartex Invictus Vanilla Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

Hello "Leo Invictus" :)

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Leo Invictus" :)
  5. FM Lemon Win User

INVICTUS-GAMING.ORG RECRUITING COMPETITIVE (BF3) PLAYERS

We now have 19 members and are growing stronger every day!
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Controller Vibration - can I turn it off?

Hello "Leo Invictus" :)

I am sorry, please forgive me...

It isn't my intention to be mean / rude, but to me it feels that Microsoft just took a " standard " option that was in the Xbox 360 and was hoping that nobody would notice that it was gone.

I love the Xbox brand :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Leo Invictus" :)
  7. BiggishSpoon31 Win User

Still not unbanned

Now they banned my MysTiC Invictus account. What is up with xbox and why am I still not unbanned?
  8. Zero Divided Win User

Question for all you Xbox One owners?

to add on to what Leo Invictus posted, you can also purchase games through SmartGlass(the smart phone app).
Thema:

Team Invictus Recruiting

1. Team Invictus Recruiting - Similar Threads - Team Invictus Recruiting

2. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  3. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  4. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  5. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  6. A question to the team

in XboX Insiders
    A question to the team: This is a question to the team Like all of us here we love our consoles however I see frequent posts of consoles being "bricked" (not the best phrase!) So I wonder, could you consider posting...
  7. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?: Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  8. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  9. Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them

in XboX Insiders
    Text bug in dashboard; why Xbox Team doesn't fix them: Hi guys, I've joined the Insider program more than for years ago and now I'm wondering why some text bug in dashboard all still there. I've reported a cut off in a text in the store a year ago,...
  10. My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My apology to the Xbox Team and Xbox community.: My comments in the Xbox Community club are bold and sometimes too daring. The only reason I get angry and upset is because Xbox does not respect gamers. If you speak your mind or have an opinion...