Team up

Discus and support Team up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone willing to team up with me and me with them to do the game and bosses. You get more souls that way. Im at the cap demon and I will go back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mustangguy, Jun 14, 2014.

1. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest

Team up

Is anyone willing to team up with me and me with them to do the game and bosses. You get more souls that way. Im at the cap demon and I will go back to the start if I have to. Also when teaming up can you talk to other players? If not what about party chat.

:)

mustangguy, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Rtothe
    Rtothe Guest
    Team up?

y not open to public? don't wanna hear a bunch of kids screaming?

Rtothe, Jun 14, 2014
  3. TAINKA
    TAINKA Guest
    Team up?

ill add you shortly for a few lvls if you like ?

TAINKA, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Cryptid Gir
    Cryptid Gir Guest

Team up

I don't know about talking in game, but I do know that you can't be in party chat when playing or the game makes you go to offline mode, but you can do a private chat.

Cryptid Gir, Jun 14, 2014
  5. ZeinH Win User

Team up

I have a crew with my friends in it
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Team up

Look for a crew, go to Rockstar Social Club. Make sure they are active.
  7. That911guy Win User

Team up?

I don't need help per se. Just figure co-op would be fun. lol
  8. Cryptid Gir Win User

Team up

I don't know about talking in game, but I do know that you can't be in party chat when playing or the game makes you go to offline mode, but you can do a private chat.
  9. Rtothe Win User

Team up?

y not open to public? don't wanna hear a bunch of kids screaming?
Thema:

Team up

1. Team up - Similar Threads - Team

2. How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Join the Microsoft Xbox support team: Hello all! I recently have been getting a lot of people messaging me to help get their accounts back from scammers. I was wondering how one would could join the support team for xbox live...
  3. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  4. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  5. The enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement team is a joke: Yah, I am done at this point and I have all evidence of Microsoft not doing their jobs correctly. The xbox forums is a joke cause no one really wants to help or answers any question...one answer...
  6. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Xbox marketing team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox marketing team: I'm looking to purchase a controller soon, but id like to see upcoming deals, does anyone know where i can find up coming deals or do they post them anywhere? If we cant find them is there any way...
  9. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  10. Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.)

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox Team, u know that Mixer Create is discontinued? ;.): Only want to tell you guys that you are still linking to Mixer Create (what i really miss) on the Dashboard Start Mixer Panel (Info). submitted by /u/CyTeK1978 [link] [comments]