[Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

Discus and support [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards, in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkatzFanOff, Sep 11, 2019.

1. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install games to my Xbox.

It does add said games to my "play later" list on console and it does recognize when it's been launched, since my console "Rewards" recognized it's been accessed 4 times already.

submitted by /u/SkatzFanOff
    [link] [comments]

/u/SkatzFanOff, Sep 11, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

Hi StevenMash

To add to the advice already noted here, I have done this quest today on the Android version of the Game Pass app.

Once you have downloaded and logged into the Xbox Game Pass app for your device, navigate to Quests and you recieve the tick in the box for visiting the Game Pass App, scroll down to the bottom of that quest on the Game Pass App, and the Claim button should
    be highlighted. Press claim and it should be accepted.

You dont actually need to navigate back to claim it through the rewards app, it can all be done in the game pass app itself. It took about 20 minutes after I pressed the claim button for it to reflect in my rewards points balance on the Microsoft Rewards
    site and app on xbox.

If your doing the other quests also, the Lego Batman ones as per example, these can also be claimed in the Game Pass app without having to use the rewards one. Might save you a little time swapping apps.

Good Luck and thank you for visiting the forums today.
  4. CretinCam Win User

Gamepass App - No default Xbox to select

I'm having the same issue on 2 Xbox One S's.

Game Pass app for Android 9.

Xbox OS version 10.0.18362.6065

(19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190807-1720)

Version is the same on both consoles.

•Power mode set to instant-on.

•Turning off storage when powered off is unchecked.

•Allow remote installations is checked

•Show progress remotely is checked

•All Xbox App Connectivity options are enabled

Tried toggleing options above and restarting.

Tried soft factory reset.

Tried clearing cache for Game Pass app.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

Dear sir, the app is needing 5.0 android version. Since G 4 Note is an older phone, do you have the latest version 6.01? One more question, Do you trying to install the xbox app or game pass app?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
Thema:

[Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

1. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards, - Similar Threads - Tech Game Pass

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  4. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  5. Tech promised game credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tech promised game credit: Good Afternoon, I was promised a free game for the hassle I experienced while trying to setup the return of my Xbox One with the advanced exchange program. I received the new console but...
  6. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.: Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the...
  7. Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.: I have in game latency and its not my internet nor GPU. I have talk to Nvidia Intel Microsoft and Xbox support every night for the last week. I can not play games with online mutiplayer because i...
  8. UK Gaming and Tech Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK Gaming and Tech Community: Hey guys and girls Iv recently started a games and tech community for mature ppl who have an intrest in PC and Console gaming and tech so please feel free to pop along so we can start to build a...
  9. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called: Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory...
  10. Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals: With the recent news about xbox originals I was hoping to see something about a gaming and tech related show. Something in the mold of the old G4 shows would be really nice to have again...