Tech promised game credit

Discus and support Tech promised game credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I was promised a free game for the hassle I experienced while trying to setup the return of my Xbox One with the advanced... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IC3MAN2171, Sep 24, 2014.

1. IC3MAN2171
    IC3MAN2171 Guest

Good Afternoon,

I was promised a free game for the hassle I experienced while trying to setup the return of my Xbox One with the advanced exchange program. I received the new console but never received the game code/credit to my account to buy a game from the store.
    Please provide any information possible to help with this matter. Thank you.

:)

IC3MAN2171, Sep 24, 2014
  2. not recieved game and store credit as promised

On black Friday I ordered the one terabyte xbox one s with the gears of war bundle, because of the day there was also another game and a 25 dollar store credit promised. When the bundle was shipped I received all except the game ( I chose watchdogs) and
    the 25 dollar store credit, how can I acquire these promised items?

SnowierSolid611, Sep 24, 2014
  3. enriquez1030
    enriquez1030 Guest
    STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY

Same thing is Happening to me and the xbox tech support just told me its capcoms fault because they are responsible for delevering the codes and even though micro

soft could profide us with credit to be used to purchase the game in the xbox one digital store theh wont....they lied about 7 to ten days ....they should have never promised that window or should have described the details better

enriquez1030, Sep 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you were offered a free game through support and you haven't received it then you'll need to contact them for more assistance.

onyxishere, Sep 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If you were offered a free game through support and you haven't received it then you'll need to contact them for more assistance.
  6. WayneHixson Win User

Benefits of Voice Control for a Typical Family

I think the new Kinect promises (again unproved promises, this isn't my first rodeo of promising but unproved tech) much better voice discrimination. We'll have to see.
  7. enriquez1030 Win User

STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY

Same thing is Happening to me and the xbox tech support just told me its capcoms fault because they are responsible for delevering the codes and even though micro

soft could profide us with credit to be used to purchase the game in the xbox one digital store theh wont....they lied about 7 to ten days ....they should have never promised that window or should have described the details better
  8. ngocphi Win User

not recieved game and store credit as promised

was it choose your game bundle if so you must follow the link provided

Or if it's not choose your bundle you need to talk to ms store
  9. StaticFern68673 Win User

Error Code 800704DC

the third day, I can not register, download profile. Today talked with tech support - they have created a issue ... promised 2 days to fix
Thema:

1. Tech promised game credit - Similar Threads - Tech promised game

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  3. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  4. XBL TECH conversation

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL TECH conversation: Allen D. has joined the chat Microsoft Answer Tech Welcome to Microsoft Support for Xbox. How can I help? Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while...
  5. Age of empires II - warwolf tech

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires II - warwolf tech: I bought age of empires 2 with all the expansions. The Britonss' tech warwolf is not available, not matter what. I tried to re-install the program twice. It does not work, which is...
  6. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  7. Gears of War 5 Tech Test!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Tech Test!: Hello Gamers, If you have had a chance to play the Gears of War 5 Tech Test, how do you feel about the game? the graphics etc. 1836bedd-2d44-493a-8980-2238994206f3
  8. Gears of war 5 versus tech test

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 5 versus tech test: I have gamepass ultimate but gears 5 versus tech is not in my library to download and when i go to the store it does not allow me to install, does anyone know what the issue is or have you got the...
  9. Gears 5 Tech Test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Tech Test: 100% getting involved. Just to see how they have optimised it for the XB1X if nothing else. The multiplayer looks pretty solid. 0148e431-49f9-424d-99e6-9419e24baa90
  10. War Tech Fighters Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Tech Fighters Unavailable: Hello, I'm interested in [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] released on 26/06/2019. However, it doesn't appear on portugal's store. Is this a mistake or is there a reason for it?...