Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo

Discus and support Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was attempting to purchase Diablo 3 eternal collection on the xbox store 2 days ago for the promotional price of 19.99 and it kept giving me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darklightpuppet, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo

I was attempting to purchase Diablo 3 eternal collection on the xbox store 2 days ago for the promotional price of 19.99 and it kept giving me a technical error and told me to attempt to purchase this item at another time. I kept trying and by the time
    i realized it was working i ran out of time for this countdown promotion. Im furious and customer service on the phone gave me the run around and said the only thing i can do is post here and hope someone helps. This is such poor customer service ans i shouldnt
    have to sit ans wait for a person to respond on a public forum about technical issues.

:)

Darklightpuppet, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you were trying to get a promotion but missed the window of its availability. Any promotion can be changed or removed at any time, the only way to make sure you get it is
    to complete the transaction when the promotion is on your screen at the time. The terms and restrictions vary per promotion. Once a promotion is missed and has changed, there is no way to get the previous promotion. Hope this helps!
  3. DiabeticDad Win User

If only we had the power, right?
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

No you can only get the promo price during the promotion once it ends no one can give you that promotion
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, if the promotion had ended you won't be offered the promo price. A call to support prior to the expiration of the promo may have been better.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

No one here can help with a promotion sadly. Sorry.
Thema:

1. Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo - Similar Threads - Technical issue store

2. Major technical issues with the Diaz controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major technical issues with the Diaz controller: Ok, I'm having weird issues with the Diaz controller. I bought the controller at launch of Gears 5. Mainly, unlike my other controllers, it's disconnecting or not fully shutting off when needed....
  3. Xbox technically issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox technically issues: So i have the original xbox one. I bought it brand new. Only had it a few years. But in the past few weeks it has been messing up. At first my controllers would just randomly disconnect and come...
  4. resolution of ongoing issue with technical support

in XBoX on Consoles
    resolution of ongoing issue with technical support: I've been attempting to work with online customer support since November of 2018 regarding the inability to purchase a Gold membership via any means including attempts by the customer service...
  5. Technical issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Technical issues: Ok I understand Microsoft are having technical issues at present affecting downloading of games, but just to put my mind at rest so I can basically sit back await normal service resuming. Can you...
  6. Fable 2 and 3 Audio and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 Audio and Technical Issues: If anyone has played Fable 2 or 3 with game pass they may have noticed a lot of technical glitches including bad audio. If you have had the issue please say so. I have talked with xbox support and...
  7. Missed Promotion due to technical issue on the xbox purchasing an content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missed Promotion due to technical issue on the xbox purchasing an content: To whom may it concern; My name is Dwayne Emmerson , ( Gamertag) Reasons for me filling out this forum is because I had a issue trying to purchase a xbox one game due to a xbox gaming an...
  8. Any technical issues with your Xbox, LIVE or GTA V ' please feel free to ask

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any technical issues with your Xbox, LIVE or GTA V ' please feel free to ask: please messege me. If you have any issues with the above. f2eb6e16-2592-4ba2-b4ad-a5324163d6e1
  9. Can´t Buy the Game Pass 1€ (offer) - Technical issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t Buy the Game Pass 1€ (offer) - Technical issue: Hey there, i just cant make a purchase for Xbox Game pass. It has a special offer (1€) and only lasts till the end of this day (04.01.2018). Im really frustrated, it is my second purchase for...
  10. Take Experts Advice for Xbox 360 Gaming Console Technical Issues.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take Experts Advice for Xbox 360 Gaming Console Technical Issues.....: Xbox is a video gaming brand that is manufactured by Microsoft. It has a series of video game consoles. Its main focus is to provide maximum online gaming experience and it does that properly....