Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

Discus and support Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by timmorin021, Sep 26, 2019.

1. timmorin021
    timmorin021 Guest

Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other devices which have a jack that supports my headset. However it
    will not work my xbox after use with other devices when I plug it back in. I know it is not a problem with my headset. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

timmorin021, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    timmorin021

Thank you for bringing this issue to the Xbox forum for help in trying to solve your Headset issues. You say that it works on all other devices - that is helpful. When you plug them into your controller, do you hear a static noise as you plug it in to the
    jack port. This will give you an indication of connection. Also, have you checked the Audio settings with this headset on your Xbox. In the past i have had issues with headsets beig reconnected and it not syncing to the console. Suggestion apart from checking
    the Audio settings to make sure the console can see the headset, is plug your headset into the controller - leave it plugged in and then Power Cycle your console. With this reset it may find it in the new restart. If you haven't done this before it is just
    connect the headset, turn off your console, unplug it from the power point for 10 secs and then restart your console (yes please plug the Power back in first) this may get your headset to sync with the console.

Please let us know how it goes. Thank you
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Have you checked to see if your controller in need of an update?
  4. Player288725692 Win User

Xbox one controller not working with headset... again!

My headsets don't work either with my Xbox One X controller.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

I just spent an hour on the phone with Xbox Technical Support for them to tell me that now I need to purchase a $40 adapter to use with my headset (which I've successfully been using since December). I tried explaining that the headset which has suddenly
    stopped working with Xbox is not the problem (I tested the headset on another device to ensure that I'm able to get sound) and that it's a possible Xbox software issue. He insisted that I need to now purchase the $40 adapter.

I'm now having Xbox One X buyers remorse.
    The adapter bypasses the 3.5mm input on your controller which may be faulty.

Setting up a headset adapter provides more info.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

Thema:

1. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x - Similar Threads - Technical problem controller

2. Xbox one technical difficulties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one technical difficulties: I have done everything in my power to have my xbox turn on and it wont turn on no matter what tips or ticks i do i don’t know whats wrong with it i have tried unplugging and plugging back in the...
  3. Bingo Technical Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Technical Problems: The system is unreliable and needs improvements .... Social Gifts take forever to process ..... Bingo Chat is unreliable at best when working .... Achievements missing correct updates .... very...
  4. Technical Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Technical Problem: I just downloaded the "Heart Shapes" collection and have put several of the puzzles together but the second I finish any of them, the app closes without saving or giving me the stats. When I...
  5. TECHNICAL PROBLEMS HEEELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TECHNICAL PROBLEMS HEEELP: I tried to send a messege to a friend and it said you can't send a messege because of what you did before or something like that I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD I AM 12 YRS OLD please help me!!!!!!! quik...
  6. Technical problem within the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Technical problem within the game?: Hi, I'm trying to complete the "Hardcore!" achievement. Well.. I've set in options difficulty to 100%. And I won all 20 tournaments in the game (without Gymk and Drift DLC's). No achievement...
  7. technical payment problem for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    technical payment problem for 2 days.: Hi, i'm having trouble paying my xbox live Gold service, it usualy goes by with paypal, and now every time i click on "pay now", either on the computer or the console, it doesn't work, i'm send to...
  8. Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...: My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" and have gotten the...
  9. xbox 360 technical problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 technical problems?: I have the 250 GB of the xbox 360 E and since a while it's been giving me problems and I don't know what the problem is. First: Sometimes I have to press the power button twice so that it can...
  10. Can someone please help with technical problem in Destiny?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help with technical problem in Destiny?: Sorry to be a pain, but I have been having problems with Destiny recently on my Xbox One. Ever since the latest update was first released I have been unable to play the game. The downloading...