Technicolor: NAT to Open

Discus and support Technicolor: NAT to Open in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): NAT to Open To get an open NAT connection you should contact your net provider and ask if your connection can handle... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by QfromThijs, Jan 22, 2017.

1. QfromThijs
    QfromThijs Guest

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): NAT to Open
    To get an open NAT connection you should contact your net provider and ask if your connection can handle open NAT

:)

QfromThijs, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Aeriials
    Aeriials Guest
    UPnP

Is the technicolor upnp good for two xbox ones to have open nats?

Aeriials, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Strict NAT type, Australia

I hooked up my new Technicolor gateway model TG587 and my NAT is open Technicolor: NAT to Open :)

JetPacK Man1aC, Jan 22, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

To get an open NAT connection you should contact your net provider and ask if your connection can handle open NAT

M3tal Daz3, Jan 26, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Aeriials Win User

UPnP

Is the technicolor upnp good for two xbox ones to have open nats?
  7. JetPacK Man1aC Win User

Strict NAT type, Australia

I hooked up my new Technicolor gateway model TG587 and my NAT is open :)
  8. GeT ThAt T4nG Win User

Two Xbox ones on same network with open nat

Sure it's a xfinity technicolor tc8305c gateway.

I've got the ports forwarded on my Xbox, however it seems I can't port forward the same ports for his Xbox one.

Currently my Xbox one has all the ports forwarded and I have an open NAT. He has none with a strict NAT.
  9. ThorOdinson421 Win User

Technicolor: UPnP

No the Technicolor can only have one Open Nat system connecting to Live at one time. You will have to buy a router and bridgemode the Tc8305c to bypass its Nat settings and use the "New" router" (look up a good brand on Here) to set up both systems properly.
    Comcast has *** every customer who happens to buy a console.
Thema:

1. Technicolor: NAT to Open - Similar Threads - Technicolor NAT Open

2. Xbox one. MEGACABLE modem technicolor CGA2121 descarga lenta [Translation - Xbox one....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one. MEGACABLE modem technicolor CGA2121 descarga lenta [Translation - Xbox one....: Hola a todos. Alguien sabe por que descargo a 0.5mbps teniendo una conexión de 20 mb, mi compañía es megacable con un modem Technicolor cga2121. En estadísticas de red detalladas dice Velocidad...
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you...
  4. Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC

Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC: Technicolor (Hotspots) Technicolor-HomeFusion: IPv6 u UPC Hey Michal! Having trouble connecting to the internet on your Xbox One? Check out the steps and information listed here: IPv6 on Xbox...
  5. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS You need to contact you ISP to have them change your IP address or help to stop the DDoS on your/their network...
  6. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  8. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info...
  9. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: NAT Type Unavailable.

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: NAT Type Unavailable.: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: NAT Type Unavailable. Can't connect to multiplayer games at all right now. Unavailable NAT. Happened while I was actively playing matchmaking....
  10. NAT issues with Xfinity Technicolor TC8305C modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT issues with Xfinity Technicolor TC8305C modem: OK, so for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to fix the issue im having with NAT on the xbox one and playing games like Destiny and GTAV online but nothing seems to be working. I opened all the...