Technicolor: Not connecting

Discus and support Technicolor: Not connecting in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): Not connecting It says it can't connect to my DHCP, whatever that is? I've already shut off both devices and it still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by D3ath2YT, Oct 28, 2016.

1. D3ath2YT
    D3ath2YT Guest

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): Not connecting
    It says it can't connect to my DHCP, whatever that is? I've already shut off both devices and it still won't work

:)

D3ath2YT, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Technicolor Technicolor-HomeFusion: Xbox

Technicolor (Hotspots) Technicolor-HomeFusion: Xbox
    connection issues experience how can i fix that

ThuSarkiito90, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection
    Console will not connect to my WiFi. Although my WiFi is on and working. Does anyone has a solution to the problem?

UnhorsedGem6210, Oct 28, 2016
  4. MikeMund1 Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection
    can't find my network even when I type in name of network my Xbox cannot find it???
  5. aaronrich24 Win User

Xbox Internet connectivity

I'm connect to a technicolor router
  6. Qwertei Win User

If your console cannot resolve the DHCP then it'll refuse access to Xbox live most causes are due to your ISP being down or not providing internet at the moment.
  7. AutomaticNickel Win User

I can't play multiplayer

I am using an Xfinity Technicolor TC8305C cable modem and it is connected by an ethernet cable.
  8. D0N C4M1LL0 Win User

Firewall

Also works with the Technicolor TC7200

Set firewall to low & connect to Xbox LIVE
Thema:

1. Technicolor: Not connecting - Similar Threads - Technicolor connecting

2. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one. Check this link for a possible solution:...
  4. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi It seems a few people are having this problem. Try the steps here. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help |...
  5. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update After the May 23rd update, I am seeing complete network drops. Also, I was forced to...
  6. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection Console will not connect to my WiFi. Although my WiFi is on and working. Does anyone has a solution to the problem?...
  7. Technicolor: Can Connect to Specific Friend on Xbox One

Technicolor: Can Connect to Specific Friend on Xbox One: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): Can Connect to Specific Friend on Xbox One I'm having the same darn problem. 154578b6-371d-4612-b98a-da18c2695347
  8. Technicolor: Cant connect xbox one to technicolor router

Technicolor: Cant connect xbox one to technicolor router: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): Cant connect xbox one to technicolor router I am trying to connect Xbox One to my Technicolor router. Everytime I type in the password the screen says no signal and...
  9. Technicolor: Not connecting

Technicolor: Not connecting: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways): Not connecting If your console cannot resolve the DHCP then it'll refuse access to Xbox live most causes are due to your ISP being down or not providing internet at...
  10. Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot stay connected to XBL; Comcast Technicolor Gateway: Please Help!!! I've tried basically everything there is and sat through customer support on Xbox and Comcast and still no solution. I have the original white xbox 360, using a wireless adapter,...