Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi

Discus and support Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi It seems a few people are having this problem. Try the steps... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AdinBBC, Jul 2, 2018.

1. AdinBBC
    AdinBBC Guest

AdinBBC, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection
    Console will not connect to my WiFi. Although my WiFi is on and working. Does anyone has a solution to the problem?

UnhorsedGem6210, Jul 2, 2018
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Can connect to internet, but not XBOX Live, using wireless or wired. Comcast Xfinity service

There is known problem with the Technicolor TC8305C and the latest version of firmware for this device, which were pushed out 10-22-2014. There's no estimation on when to expect an update to fix the problem with the current version of firmware.

Please read:
    http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Home-Networking-Router-WiFi/Firmware-Updates-for-Technicolor-TC8305C-DORY/td-p/2289119/page/4

The Technicolor TC8305C has always been notorious when it comes to connectivity with Xbox Live.

If you have an additional router, set your Technicolor TC8305C to be operating in bridge mode. In this mode, the TC8305C will only function as a standard modem, while an additional router can function as the NAT device.

If you need help with bridge mode, consult your ISP, and they can help you configure this mode.

taidara, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

6. taidara Win User

Can connect to internet, but not XBOX Live, using wireless or wired. Comcast Xfinity service

There is known problem with the Technicolor TC8305C and the latest version of firmware for this device, which were pushed out 10-22-2014. There's no estimation on when to expect an update to fix the problem with the current version of firmware.

Please read:
    http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Home-Networking-Router-WiFi/Firmware-Updates-for-Technicolor-TC8305C-DORY/td-p/2289119/page/4

The Technicolor TC8305C has always been notorious when it comes to connectivity with Xbox Live.

If you have an additional router, set your Technicolor TC8305C to be operating in bridge mode. In this mode, the TC8305C will only function as a standard modem, while an additional router can function as the NAT device.

If you need help with bridge mode, consult your ISP, and they can help you configure this mode.
  7. MikeMund1 Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Connection
    can't find my network even when I type in name of network my Xbox cannot find it???
  8. DangerousBard Win User

Can't Connect To Network

9. PNEUMATICDRIL Win User

Nat: Strict on Xbox1 Nat: Open on COD AW

It's a Technicolor TC8305C
Thema:

1. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi - Similar Threads - Technicolor Technicolor TC8305C

2. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you...
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS You need to contact you ISP to have them change your IP address or help to stop the DDoS on your/their network...
  4. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  5. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  6. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one. Check this link for a possible solution:...
  8. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July As M3tal said, Xbox Insiders • r/xboxinsiders is the best place for insiders. 31cbcbdf-0e0e-40eb-a86d-3d94116df725
  9. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!!

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!!: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!! Make sure you have enabled DHCP and UPNP on your router and do a power cycle, next make sure you then go through the setup network process...
  10. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update After the May 23rd update, I am seeing complete network drops. Also, I was forced to...