Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

Discus and support Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by captain2630mainord, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy
    With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you cannot turn that off (unless your provider allows it).

:)

captain2630mainord, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Nat: Strict on Xbox1 Nat: Open on COD AW

It's a Technicolor TC8305C

PNEUMATICDRIL, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    I get kicked out of every XBOX live game I play, and can't join or play parties.

Currently there are known issues with the Technicolor TC8305C's firmware that causes these type of issues. Refer to our Technicolor
    TC8305C Known Issues post for more details on the issue.

It is best to contact your ISP for replacement hardware, or to have them set up your Technicolor TC8305C in bridge mode and add a router to your set up.

Hope this helps you out! Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy :)

Mister Beep, Oct 13, 2018
  4. hackhar
    hackhar Guest

With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you cannot turn that off (unless your provider allows it).

hackhar, Oct 13, 2018
  5. hackhar Win User

6. PNEUMATICDRIL Win User

Nat: Strict on Xbox1 Nat: Open on COD AW

It's a Technicolor TC8305C
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I get kicked out of every XBOX live game I play, and can't join or play parties.

Currently there are known issues with the Technicolor TC8305C's firmware that causes these type of issues. Refer to our Technicolor
    TC8305C Known Issues post for more details on the issue.

It is best to contact your ISP for replacement hardware, or to have them set up your Technicolor TC8305C in bridge mode and add a router to your set up.

Hope this helps you out! :)
  8. SHAGGYJEWFRO Win User

getting disconnected from xbox live while playing multiplayer game

I have the Xfinity Technicolor TC8305C
  9. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!!

Make sure you have enabled DHCP and UPNP on your router and do a power cycle, next make sure you then go through the setup network process (automatically) do not assign a IP manually.

That should resolve the issue if your not getting an IP.
Thema:

1. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy - Similar Threads - Technicolor Technicolor TC8305C

2. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: DDOS/DOS You need to contact you ISP to have them change your IP address or help to stop the DDoS on your/their network...
  3. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: XBox One Live Connection; Unable to Join any game Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  4. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Problems with technicolor tc8717t xbox one s try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10...
  5. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Not downloading a update Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info...
  6. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one.: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: My modem isnt connecting to my xbox one. Check this link for a possible solution:...
  7. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Xbox console update 2018 July As M3tal said, Xbox Insiders • r/xboxinsiders is the best place for insiders. 31cbcbdf-0e0e-40eb-a86d-3d94116df725
  8. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!!

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!!: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: HELP!! Make sure you have enabled DHCP and UPNP on your router and do a power cycle, next make sure you then go through the setup network process...
  9. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Having trouble with connecting to WiFi It seems a few people are having this problem. Try the steps here. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help |...
  10. Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update: Technicolor (Modems/Gateways) Technicolor-TC8305C: Sudden internet/connection dropping after May 23rd Update After the May 23rd update, I am seeing complete network drops. Also, I was forced to...