Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

Discus and support Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] Hi Fernando, Thanks for coming to the forums. We... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Fernando DanielIñiguez, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]

Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat]
    Hi Fernando,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the
    network connection troubleshooter
    . Be sure to try all possible steps as there is a lot of different troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Fernando DanielIñiguez, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to go through the
    network connection troubleshooter
    . Be sure to try all possible steps as there is a lot of different troubleshooting steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX

Hello Sebastian,

Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have been able to find is most are not compatible with the Xbox. There is a

remote
    that is for the Xbox itself that you can use since its all going through one guide.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. JerryVC Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

el problema es que puedo conectarme a internet con todos mis dispositivos menos con mi xbox :((

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-The problem is that I can connect to the Internet with all my devices less with my Xbox:(( ]
  5. zett ex1029 Win User

Gears of war 3 download code (Gears Ultimate offer) doesn't work.

igual con el mismo problema para mi gow 3 no funciona mi codigo gracias por su atencion
  6. xaagon1 Win User

Problema configurazione porte Tp-Link WR-741ND XBOX 360 NAT: Moderato

Premesso che non sono un grande esperto,anche io ho un modem tp link e avevo lo stesso problema, poi smanettando sulla pagina di impostazione del router mi sono accorto che era impostato su USA, l'ho cambiato su Italia e la consolle mi ha dato nat aperto...non
    so se è un caso ma ora va bene nonostante mi collego con Linkem
Thema:

1. Technisat Technisat SAT: Problema con mi nat[Translation-Problem with mi nat] - Similar Threads - Technisat Technisat SAT

2. 에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]: [img] 이런 팝업이뜨면서 실행이 안되네요. 확인좀 부탁드 요[Translation-I can't run these pop-ups. Thank you very much.] 46a41228-e2d9-4cf6-bf9e-db741e7c0e1f
  3. Bought xbox gold, but account sats i dont have.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox gold, but account sats i dont have.: i already bought gold but my profile says i dont have gold. I have tried all the steps the forum suggested. I reset my console and then added my account again. But it still won't work. I...
  4. Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Technisat Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX: Technisat (Set-top Boxes) Technisat SAT: XboX One Guide with SAT BOX Hello Sebastian, Thank for coming to the forums with your question. What I have been able to find is most are not compatible...
  5. Application canal sat en panne [Edit - Translation] - Sat channel application down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Application canal sat en panne [Edit - Translation] - Sat channel application down: Bonjour, depuis hier l'application canal+ ne fonctionne plus. Quel est le problème ? Cordialement [Edit - Translation] -Hello, since yesterday the application channel + no longer works....
  6. two boys playing different game sat the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    two boys playing different game sat the same time: Hi, I have two boys who want to play different game sat the same time, is there any way in which they can do this on a xbox live account without logging the other one off, ie one us it on a...
  7. preodered sea of thieves on sat

in XBoX Rewards
    preodered sea of thieves on sat: i preordered sea of thieves of sat it never gave me the credit for the pre order I should 15,000 credits by now 5f0f6cf9-913d-4c0e-90b0-a425a3026c9d
  8. Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV on Xbox one using Sat-Receiver Technisat DigiCorder HD S2 in Germany with "Astra ...: Hi, slowly but surely I become desperate with using Live TV on Xbox one. I have the following problems: Everytime I startup xbox, it also automatically switches on the TV, but not the sat...
  9. Incidencia sat xbox ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incidencia sat xbox ups: Hola muy buenas despues de mandar mi xbox al sat y en la vuelta ups marco paquete dañado en el transporte la xbox me a llegado toda mojada aviso a xbox y an habierto una investigacion alguien sabe...
  10. Philips TV change to SAT after Xbox started

in XBoX on Consoles
    Philips TV change to SAT after Xbox started: I got a Philips 42PFL7108K/12 TV and since half of a year i got a problem. If the TV is already powered on. And i turn on the XBox, my TV is change its Port from the current HDMI to SAT. i tried...