Tedious LIVE login

Discus and support Tedious LIVE login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Every other time I log into my LIVE account I get prompted to set up another email for extra security... or something. But just looking at my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a9006, Jun 14, 2014.

1. a9006
    a9006 Guest

Tedious LIVE login

Hello,

Every other time I log into my LIVE account I get prompted to set up another email for extra security... or something. But just looking at my options in my account I've already does this, I remember setting up this tedious security feature and it's clearly
    there in the options, only LIVE continually bothers me to do it, I have to go back.. which of course logs me out, then I have to log back in to avoid it.

I really hate this type of security feature and I think it would be better to give people an OPTION weather to have it or not, I know services have been slammed for not doing enough in terms of security for user's accounts but this is something that shouldn't
    be forced, I hate all the messing just to change something simple in your settings.

:)

a9006, Jun 14, 2014
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    hey you guys wanna share games?

Sure, I'm in. Just PM me your Xbox Live login info and we can set it up.

btrips, Jun 14, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Tedious LIVE login

HyruleBalverine, Jun 14, 2014
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Tedious LIVE login

6. brandiesel1 Win User

I have a suggestion.

Good suggestion. When I was living there in 2006 a few of my students were interested in playing but found aspects of it tedious.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Infuriatingly tedious process.

Unfortunately for billing issues, you will have to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or try through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Battleship Potemkin Win User

importing ME2 & my ME3 questions

ME1: Mako exploration - tedious.

ME2: Planetary exploration - tedious.

ME3: Overheard fetch quests - tedious.

Having said that... I loved all three games. I just wish they hadn't of required multiplayer in order to get all the achievements.
  9. Canadice Win User

Huge Xbox One Location and Credit card Problem!

That's just a very tedious solution...
Thema:

Tedious LIVE login

1. Tedious LIVE login - Similar Threads - Tedious LIVE login

2. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is working is accessing my bank account to take my...
  4. 关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...: 请问目前微软的游戏跨平台联机服务(NS、PS4、PC)都需要玩家拥有Xbox live账号吗? [Mod Translation - Does Microsoft's current cross-platform online service (NS, PS4, PC) require players to have an Xbox live account?]...
  5. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  6. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...
  7. Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Claims to be Up and Down: On the main screen of my Xbox is a tile labeled "Connect to Xbox Live". When I select this and choose "Test network connection" it reports the console is online. If I back out it still appears to...
  8. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I am not able to purchase xbox kive does anyone know the reaso. It States the service is temp unavailable? 91899764-bd3a-4229-862f-2168a7be1e0d
  9. Infuriatingly tedious process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infuriatingly tedious process.: I have been trying to contact you guys for days with no success, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to venting my spleen on a forum. I receive no email about a security code when I try...
  10. Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!: Last night I hit my best clip on CoD ever, exited to record it to show my friends I proceed to shout "Xbox Record That", a couple of minutes later I get a confirmation notification that the clip...