Тег [Tag]

Discus and support Тег [Tag] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Оплатил смену Тега! Но он не сменился! Как долго ждать [Translate - Paid for the Tag change! But he has not changed! How long should I wait]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BloodMonk40rus, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Тег [Tag]

Оплатил смену Тега! Но он не сменился! Как долго ждать

[Translate - Paid for the Tag change! But he has not changed! How long should I wait]

:)

BloodMonk40rus, Jan 21, 2019
  2. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Удалил заново вошел Тег не изменился.

[Translation-

Deleted again entered Tag has not changed.]
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Тег [Tag]

Hi BloodMonk,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this may be concerning but I would recommend trying to
    remove and re-add your account.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Do this and once the account is added back on the console, check the gamertag. You can also go to Xbox.com and when you sign in does it show the gamertag changed there?

Let us know how it goes :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Тег [Tag]

Hi there,

Have you gone to account.xbox.com or even checked then Xbox app for mobile or for Windows 10 and see if the changed gamertag is displayed there?

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox and try again.

If you still don't see the name change on any platform of Xbox and confirmed the payment was completed then you will have to contact customer support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

For international support numbers check this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-suppport-international-phone-numbers/a7c6947b-825a-4e5c-a19e-c43912ae4015
  5. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Изменение Тега игрока Выполнено

[Edit - Translation] -

Change Player Tag Completed
  6. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Все сделал без изменений

[Edit - Translation] -

Did everything without changes
Thema:

Тег [Tag]

1. Тег [Tag] - Similar Threads - Тег Tag

2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...
  3. issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase: so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this It may be because I own the game already (post-E3 2016 freebie) but still...
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold: Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 not available to download with Games with Gold in South Africa? There's just a bunch of DLC, but the game itself isn't even in the store....
  5. Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't get free TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 via Xbox Gold: I have the same issue again like many other users from the Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, ...) experienced with getting Earth Defense Force 2025 while it was offered for free till 15th Sep 2019 to...
  6. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...: submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments]
  7. Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move my gamer tag to my son's Microsoft Live account?: I initially setup our Xbox and Xbox Live account under my personal Microsoft Live account due to my son's young age, and my wanting to monitor what he was doing online. Well, the time has come for...
  8. Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]: Я случайно сменила ник игрока. Можно ли вернуть старый тег игрока бесплатно? [Mod Translation-I accidentally changed the player’s nickname. Can I return the old player tag for free?]...
  9. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  10. Тег [Translation-Tag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Тег [Translation-Tag]: Доброе время суток купил смену Тега в истории написано что выполнено а тег не сменился! Как долго ждать?...