Тег [Tag]

Discus and support Тег [Tag] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Оплатил смену Тега! Но он не сменился! Как долго ждать [Translate - Paid for the Tag change! But he has not changed! How long should I wait]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BloodMonk40rus, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Тег [Tag]

Оплатил смену Тега! Но он не сменился! Как долго ждать

[Translate - Paid for the Tag change! But he has not changed! How long should I wait]

:)

BloodMonk40rus, Jan 21, 2019
  2. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Удалил заново вошел Тег не изменился.

[Translation-

Deleted again entered Tag has not changed.]
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Тег [Tag]

Hi BloodMonk,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand this may be concerning but I would recommend trying to
    remove and re-add your account.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Do this and once the account is added back on the console, check the gamertag. You can also go to Xbox.com and when you sign in does it show the gamertag changed there?

Let us know how it goes :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Тег [Tag]

Hi there,

Have you gone to account.xbox.com or even checked then Xbox app for mobile or for Windows 10 and see if the changed gamertag is displayed there?

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox and try again.

If you still don't see the name change on any platform of Xbox and confirmed the payment was completed then you will have to contact customer support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

For international support numbers check this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-suppport-international-phone-numbers/a7c6947b-825a-4e5c-a19e-c43912ae4015
  5. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Изменение Тега игрока Выполнено

[Edit - Translation] -

Change Player Tag Completed
  6. BloodMonk40rus Win User

Тег [Tag]

Все сделал без изменений

[Edit - Translation] -

Did everything without changes
Thema:

Тег [Tag]

1. Тег [Tag] - Similar Threads - Тег Tag

2. My name tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    My name tag change: I accidentally changed is there a way u could give me my old one c11c350f-a9f6-49f0-87f0-9ddfdcb3c870
  3. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  4. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  5. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?: Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the...
  6. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...
  7. I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?: I was just wondering how to get a gammer tag. da6c10a7-32b7-4436-8b8b-4e382e89e7ad
  8. Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]: Установил приложение Xbox (Beta) для Windows 10, система выдала мне тег игрока вида Player60006. После этого через меню настроек приложение Xbox (Beta) я воспользовался функцией изменения тега...
  9. Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Тег игрока [Mod Translation-Player tag]: Я случайно сменила ник игрока. Можно ли вернуть старый тег игрока бесплатно? [Mod Translation-I accidentally changed the player’s nickname. Can I return the old player tag for free?]...
  10. Тег [Translation-Tag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Тег [Translation-Tag]: Доброе время суток купил смену Тега в истории написано что выполнено а тег не сменился! Как долго ждать?...