Telltale games

Discus and support Telltale games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How long does it take you to finish a telltale game? Do you do a chapter at a time or finish the game in one day. It took me 3 days to finish the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QUEENMISFITS, Mar 7, 2020.

1. QUEENMISFITS
    QUEENMISFITS Guest

Telltale games

How long does it take you to finish a telltale game? Do you do a chapter at a time or finish the game in one day. It took me 3 days to finish the Batman one.

:)

QUEENMISFITS, Mar 7, 2020
  2. SylvorOnix Win User

Favourite Game or Game series

The Telltale series of games long live Telltale you will be missed.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

is xbox robbing you to

Not Xbox, that issue is happening because Telltale Games finished producing their games, and several episodes were affected and they left the store.
    To clarify, TellTale went under, and their games were delisted on Xbox, Playstation, Steam, GoG, etc.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/11/15/18096660/telltale-games-shutdown-steam-delisting

https://www.polygon.com/2019/5/23/18637018/telltale-games-gog-com-delisting

https://www.trueachievements.com/n35262/telltale-games-delistings-begin
  4. turbosn8l Win User

Batman telltale game

It's the only game I have yet to try from TellTale. I dig telltale games, so it must be brilliant!
  5. pkvas Win User

That's Right! Telltale is doing Batman!

I would love a Simpsons game by telltale it couldn't be worse than the minecraft one and the Simpsons humour actually goes with the other telltale games
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Tell Tale Into the Badlands

Unfortunately telltale is all done but I hope they come back and make more games because I love the story and character development in each telltale game I have played. I think you are onto something into the badlands telltale would be amazing.
Thema:

Telltale games

1. Telltale games - Similar Threads - Telltale games

2. Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman TellTale Season 1 Games With Gold Download Issues: When season 1 was up for grabs, I added it to my games like any other one, but now that I want to play it I can't get any episodes beyond the 2nd one. Episode 1 & 2 downloaded, but they're asking...
  3. Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Batman A Telltale Series: Free Games with Gold 01/16/20 to 02/15/20 Trouble: I downloaded the January Free Game with Gold in January. I slowly played through Chapter 1, earning my first achievement on 01/18/20. When I reached chapter 2, I was unable to progress without...
  4. Batman telltale game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale game: What do you think about Batman telltale game? It was my first choice type of game. Are there many games like that? 6ae5d639-e722-4397-b22a-416d7f13a05f
  5. Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold - Batman The Telltale series: The game is coming up as Free+ however when you press “Get” nothing is happening b858fea1-08c6-4c0d-bda2-400e07549548
  6. Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Telltale Game Disc Season Pass isn't available on Xbox One: Bought the Batman Telltale Season Pass on disc last week. However, episodes 3-5 are marked as payed content, while the game itself says I purchased them. The season pass disc page in the...
  7. Telltale Games - The enemy within

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Games - The enemy within: Hey guys, I was wondering what is happening with the content for this game, I know all about the collapse of telltale and that all of there games except for walking dead i believe, you can only...
  8. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series: Whydo ihave to pay €22.50 This game is cheaper in dollars!!! ($18.75), u guys DO know euros have a better value, right?? 83490114-0665-4ec3-b4be-4226c3da4ffa
  9. telltales game tales from the borderlands collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    telltales game tales from the borderlands collection: I purchased the telltales game tales from the borderlands collection which is supposed to come with the season pass so you can get the in game items for borderlands the pre sequel the keeps...
  10. Telltale Games, state of decay not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Games, state of decay not available: I have the Xbox 360, and I have purchased all of the tell tale games titles, expansions, and the same goes for state of decay. But disappointed to learn that if I wanted to play them on Xbox one,...