Telltalegame bundle

Discus and support Telltalegame bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the telltale game bundle and I got all of the games except borderlands season pass. I wanted to know that how can I redeem it without paying... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ProGameMaster98, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Telltalegame bundle

I bought the telltale game bundle and I got all of the games except borderlands season pass. I wanted to know that how can I redeem it without paying because I have already paid for it!!

:)

ProGameMaster98, Dec 26, 2014
  2. TheEighthNote, Dec 26, 2014
  3. PandoraLoLz
    PandoraLoLz Guest
    PandoraLoLz, Dec 26, 2014
  4. TheEighthNote Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode

5. PandoraLoLz Win User

Walking Dead Ep. 5 (Final)

6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

I have a season pass for "The Wolf Among Us", but I'm prompted to purchase episode 2 for $4.99 when I attempt to download it

This is apparently an issue on Telltale's side of thing. Keep on eye out on their
    twitter for updates.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Achievement points show incorrectly on Xbox 360

Ok, I don't really have an answer as to why those achievements are not unlocking for you. However, my research did show that Steam players had a similar issue with the game a while back that required an update.

What I would recommend is to post to Telltale Games on their Twitter page about the issue to see if they have a suggestion.

twitter.com/telltalegames
  8. Wondering Chimp Win User

Walking Dead Ep. 5 (Final)

Telltale Games‏@telltalegames

We'll have a Nov release date to announce VERY soon for the season finale of #TheWalkingDead. Sit tight, and catch up now! #ForClementine
Thema:

Telltalegame bundle

1. Telltalegame bundle - Similar Threads - Telltalegame bundle

2. Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bundled Xbox one gears of war 4 not loading: I purchased a bundled xbox one with gears of war 4 when it first came out. I redeemed the code, and the game works. but haven't played with it for some time, so now when I log into the game, it...
  3. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  4. Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle: My question is will i get the dlc terminator ? 41d8e473-cb33-4a93-a629-ecf9458aa6ed
  5. I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me: I purchased the Eon bundle from the stor but it did not got entered in my account. a379c7c7-94c0-4100-8694-a7f1f01f1b99
  6. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  7. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec
  8. Movie bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie bundle: Hey guys just wanted to know if Mad Max: Fury Road/Mad Max: Fury Road Black & Chrome Edition came with UHD. acd1e2fc-f76a-4a30-9070-75968c4bdcbe
  9. XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 1TB - Forza Bundle - XBOX Game Pass Code - Forza Code non existent: Hi , I bought XBOX ONEX 1TB with Forza Bundle from Costco. I was able to use the XBox Game Pass code for 2 weeks that came with the XBOX. However, I'm not able to find any code for Forza and I'm...
  10. Dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark vertex bundle: I recently purchased the dark vertex fortnite Xbox one s and my son is unable to find the dark vertex bundle on his epic account after applying the code. I have seen several complaints regarding...