Telltalegame bundle

Discus and support Telltalegame bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the telltale game bundle and I got all of the games except borderlands season pass. I wanted to know that how can I redeem it without paying... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ProGameMaster98, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Telltalegame bundle

I bought the telltale game bundle and I got all of the games except borderlands season pass. I wanted to know that how can I redeem it without paying because I have already paid for it!!

:)

ProGameMaster98, Dec 26, 2014
  2. TheEighthNote, Dec 26, 2014
  3. PandoraLoLz
    PandoraLoLz Guest
    PandoraLoLz, Dec 26, 2014
  4. TheEighthNote Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode

5. PandoraLoLz Win User

Walking Dead Ep. 5 (Final)

6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

I have a season pass for "The Wolf Among Us", but I'm prompted to purchase episode 2 for $4.99 when I attempt to download it

This is apparently an issue on Telltale's side of thing. Keep on eye out on their
    twitter for updates.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Achievement points show incorrectly on Xbox 360

Ok, I don't really have an answer as to why those achievements are not unlocking for you. However, my research did show that Steam players had a similar issue with the game a while back that required an update.

What I would recommend is to post to Telltale Games on their Twitter page about the issue to see if they have a suggestion.

twitter.com/telltalegames
  8. Wondering Chimp Win User

Walking Dead Ep. 5 (Final)

Telltale Games‏@telltalegames

We'll have a Nov release date to announce VERY soon for the season finale of #TheWalkingDead. Sit tight, and catch up now! #ForClementine
Thema:

Telltalegame bundle

1. Telltalegame bundle - Similar Threads - Telltalegame bundle

2. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  3. Controller dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller dark vertex bundle: Ok so I bought the dark vertex skin bundle and I don‘t have a Xbox and I used the code already on my phone but I didn‘t get anything. I am playing on Nintendo Switch and Pc and I already had a...
  4. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  5. Purchasing xbox bundle as gift but used my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing xbox bundle as gift but used my account: I purchased and xbox bundle as a christmas gift for my son yesterday from Microsoft online store but used my microsoft account not the one he uses for xbox (also in my name). Will he be able to...
  6. Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden NFL 20 wasn't included in my One S Bundle despite saying it is on the website: I recently Purchased an Xbox One S star wars bundle and on the website it said that Stars Wars Jedi Fallen Order, 1 month trials of Game pass, Xbox live gold, 1 month of EA access, and Madden NFL...
  7. Xbox bundle question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bundle question: I recently purchased the xbox one s all digital 1 tb on a black friday deal for 40%off.as a bundle it has minecraft,sea of thieves and fortnite in it.when it says fortnite,does it give you...
  8. Dark vertex bundle not redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark vertex bundle not redeemed: I recently received a dark vertex controller bundle and linked.my microsoft account to my epic games account and redeemed the code. I did not receive the outfit in game. Is there any way i can get...
  9. FF13-2 Bundle pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF13-2 Bundle pack not working: Hi, I bought the bundle pack of add ons for FF13-2 today. It has been installed. When I start the game and look at the downloadable content, it looks as though nothing has been bought. I should...
  10. fortnite rogue spider bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite rogue spider bundle: May send the fortnite rouge spider bundle code because i bout the new xbox with the bundle and it said it was taken may send my code pls 6a72c558-d354-4e7e-b120-12d77fdef9bf