Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ...

Discus and support Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Telus (ISPs): Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B Buttons stuck Depends on the usage of your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BigDonJulio69, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ...

BigDonJulio69, Jul 19, 2018
  2. JeffCardenas
    JeffCardenas Guest
    Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update

Hey StopDinosaur,

Today I'm having the same issue. My wirless Xbox One Controller isn't working properly. If I press the down botton on the D-pad, it keep stuck and moving down forever and my A, B, Start and other buttons stop working :|

JeffCardenas, Jul 19, 2018
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    B-Button stuck?

Xelon99 there are some guides on how to do this and it's not authorized by Microsoft at all, it seems you're already out of your 90 day warranty period on the actual controller so I guess the choice would be up to you.

HassanB, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ...

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B Buttons stuck

6. JeffCardenas Win User

Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update

Hey StopDinosaur,

Today I'm having the same issue. My wirless Xbox One Controller isn't working properly. If I press the down botton on the D-pad, it keep stuck and moving down forever and my A, B, Start and other buttons stop working :|
  7. TheVet96 Win User

Caps lock is Stuck on Messaging and #'s are symbols now

Hello Damnlag!

Check your controller’s button mapping settings

If you are seeing unexpected controller behavior across all game and apps, it could mean your controller button configuration has been changed. To check your current controller button settings:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Under System, select Settings.
    3. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    4. On the Xbox One Wireless Controller screen, select Configure.
    5. Carefully review the current mapping for each of the buttons on your controller. You can also select Restore to default to set the controller back to its original button mapping.
    For more info on controller button names and basic functions, see Get to know your Xbox One Wireless Controller.

Did this correct the unexpected controller behavior?
  8. Noosebumps Win User

XBOX ONE Controller Dpad

A lot of Xbox One controllers seem to be deficient in some way or the other. My last controller's home and select buttons weren't working properly, and the left thumbstick seemed to make a clicking noise without me pressing the thumbstick's button. It just
    clicked whenever I moved it.

I just got a replacement controller and its D-pad isn't working properly either. I can't seem to get a perfectly fine XbOne controller...
  9. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard

Hi InheritorHD1!

Can you confirm you completed the following steps and still have the same issue:

Step 4: Check your controller’s button mapping settings

If you are seeing unexpected controller behavior across all game and apps, it could mean your controller button configuration has been changed. To check your current controller button settings:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Under System, select Settings.
    3. Under Kinect & devices, select Devices & accessories.
    4. On the Xbox One Wireless Controller screen, select Configure.
    5. Carefully review the current mapping for each of the buttons on your controller. You can also select Restore to default to set the controller back to its original button mapping.
    For more info on controller button names and basic functions, see Get to know your Xbox One Wireless Controller.

Did this correct the unexpected controller behavior?
Thema:

1. Telus: Xbox One S Controller Buttons not working properly and get stuck. XBOX, Select and B ... - Similar Threads - Telus Controller Buttons

2. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  3. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....
  4. Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.: I bought an Xbox One S about 2 weeks ago to play with a couple friends from work and for about a week straight now I’ve been having a constant problem with my controllers de-syncing while the...
  5. Xbox Controllers Trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Trash: Are they just not made like they used to be? Whats the deal? So in march i bought a brand new controller. Auxillary port goes out. Great. I buy another one. Maybe an hour into playing it just...
  6. Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...: [Title translation-My wireless controller is with the faulty button, the Microsoft brackets are not working!] Microsoft, Microsoft! Toma jeito! Vocês estão dificultando ao máximo o nosso acesso...
  7. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  8. Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller: If i put in my Xbox controller in Fifa it shows 2 controllers how do i fix it? 05f8a94b-6ea5-4a25-8cb6-1fc857cfbc5d
  9. Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...: Проблема с беспроводным геймпадом xbox one, модель 1708, артикул 6CL-00002, использую его вместе с ПК на windows 10. Очень странно себя ведёт кнопка «обзор», находящаяся между левым стиком и...
  10. Telus OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telus OneGuide: Has this been added yet? I can get picture and everything works just fine, but no OneGuide with it? Kinda useless without it in my opinion f8ca4f65-3fd2-43bc-9335-f0da868ce945