Tembo the **** Elephant is not free? Just a trial?

Discus and support Tembo the **** Elephant is not free? Just a trial? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on this months Games with Gold, the Tembo game is only a trial. A 15 minute trial, none the less, which counts down the second the game is started,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by firebanshee, Oct 7, 2019.

1. firebanshee
    firebanshee Guest

on this months Games with Gold, the Tembo game is only a trial. A 15 minute trial, none the less, which counts down the second the game is started, whether you are playing it or not. In the time it took to get on the net and see what was going on, my trial
    was already over... I never even got past the title screen.

Seems a little misleading to call it a free game.

:)

firebanshee, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Darth Stricken Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest

Tembo The Bada•• Elephant has a trial mode for those skeptical as I was. Pretty bada•• game!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest

There's a lot of good platformers on the XB1 - Tembo, the *** Elephant; Ori and the Blind Forest, Shovel Knight, and my personal favorite - Rayman Legends. ;)
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest

If you enjoy Side Scrollers and Platformers you should check out "Tembo: The *** Elephant".

One of the best modern side scrolling platformers I've seen to date.

Not trying to de-rail this from Ori, but if most of you have Ori done and dusted then Tembo is definately worth checking out.
  5. denis97g Win User

it's the full game, you clicked on free trial. scroll down and you'll see the option to claim the game.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey banshee

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As it appears you have found a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
Thema:

1. Tembo the **** Elephant is not free? Just a trial? - Similar Threads - Tembo **** Elephant

2. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  3. Elephant fight bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elephant fight bugged: in the quest with Caesar on the chariot I do not have arrows to use and when the elephant makes an appearance it cannot be slowed. Caught in an endless loop. Stuck with only one spear use as well....
  4. Assassin's Creed Chronicles India, "Faster Than Elephant" not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles India, "Faster Than Elephant" not unlocking.: This night (15 Jan 2016, HK time at around 7:30 to 8pm, GMT +8), when I completed the requirement for this achievement, which is "complete Sequence 9 in 7 minutes", it didn't unlock even though...
  5. Is It Me Or Is "Tembo: The Bad *** Elephant" A Little Quiet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Me Or Is "Tembo: The Bad *** Elephant" A Little Quiet?: Wonderful little game. Bright, colorful, great controls, good fun... But quiet. Why is it so quiet? The volume is so low that I uninstalled it and re-installed hoping this would somehow fix...
  6. Rideable elephants anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rideable elephants anyone?: Far Cry 4 set in the Himalayas, has elephants - report Pack your trunks, we're headed to the mountains Sources close to Eurogamer have claimed that Far Cry 4 will be set in the Himalayas and -...
  7. Rideable elephants anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rideable elephants anyone?: Far Cry 4 set in the Himalayas, has elephants - report Pack your trunks, we're headed to the mountains Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ bfe82e31-a622-4731-bd2b-541c8e42c43c