Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems

Discus and support Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have found a temp fix which allows you to unlock the achievements offline and the achievements added to your gamerscore. What I did was:- 1) Press... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mental CD, May 4, 2015.

1. Mental CD
    Mental CD Guest

I have found a temp fix which allows you to unlock the achievements offline and the achievements added to your gamerscore.

What I did was:-

1) Press the Guide Button, scroll to Account tab, and press the A Button on Gamerscore/Achievements

2) Scrolled down to the affected games and see if they come up with a message saying this "(X) Delete from Game History" (Looks like it will only work on those games that do not have any achievements unlocked).

3) I disconnected my xbox 360 wireless adapter (Or unplug ethernet if you are using ethernet connections, or if you are using built in wifi, just turn off the router)

4) Once it has been deleted from your Achievements list, start playing that game offline and load up the save game that has the requirements for the achievements you would like and see if they unlock.

The Games I have currently confirmed this working at the moment are:-

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

I have only had problems with these 2 games so far, but What happens is, it will unlock offline and still count to your gamerscore I have found. Please try and verify if this works with anyone else, and on any other game that comes up with no achievements
    unlocked.

I hope this can be a start to a fix that will help all those that have this same problem as me. I can provide video proof of this working. Just send me a message to my GT, and we shall talk from there.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Happy Gaming everyone

:)

Mental CD, May 4, 2015
  2. MChief31
    MChief31 Guest
    glitch, bug, or gamebreaker

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

Bethesda said that having the game installed to the HDD is causing problems such as the ones that you guy are experiencing, the games uses alot of cache memory, and uninstalling the game from your HDD should fix some problems gamers are having, this is a
    temp fix until Bethesda release a new patch.

[/quote]

But I don't have it installed; I did and deleted it after noticing the downgraded graphics

MChief31, May 4, 2015
  3. delrossik12
    delrossik12 Guest
    Recent games not showing up in achievement list

They’re missing everywhere. Xbox console, Xbox App, and on the Xbox website.

delrossik12, May 4, 2015
  4. Mental CD Win User

Achievement help

That's fine.

Is there any way for me to be able to acquire achievements as I have a problem with gamer profile missing due to the console ban. Is there any way around that?
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

glitch, bug, or gamebreaker

Bethesda said that having the game installed to the HDD is causing problems such as the ones that you guy are experiencing, the games uses alot of cache memory, and uninstalling the game from your HDD should fix some problems gamers are having, this is a
    temp fix until Bethesda release a new patch.
  6. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  7. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Why aren't my pins working

the bigger issue here is why is every problem seem to be solved with power cycling...what's going on with this console that requires so many power cycles to fix. These temp fixes are just that temp fixes...whats the real issue going on with these consoles?
  8. Ryked11 Win User

gamerscore

If you played the new black ops 2 map pack it could have something to do with that i had this problem and eventually it fixed itself (by removing the achievements gamer-score that wasn't counted) but if you want an instant fix re-download your profile, just
    be warned it will remove the achievements from your account (the ones that the score was not counted).
Thema:

1. Temp Fix for "Gamer Profile Missing" Achievement Problems - Similar Threads - Temp Fix Gamer

2. Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temps de latence trop élevé[Translation-Latency too high]: Bonjour, Pourquoi mon temps de latence est très élevé lorsque je fais un test de connexion via ma console xbox one (>150ms) alors qu'il est nettement meilleur (~25ms) lorsque j’effectue un test...
  3. Temps de latence trop élevé

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temps de latence trop élevé: Bonjour, Je souhaiterais tester la fonctionnalité de streaming sur smartphone mais lors du test de connection mon temps de latence est trop élevé (~160ms). Je suis pourtant connecté en filaire...
  4. Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...: Bonjour Je suis en possession d'un PC et d'une Xbox One , tous 2 sont sous le même compte Microsoft. Je souhaiterai jouer un même jeu (Sea of Thieves )avec mon fils en même temps (lui sur la...
  5. XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post)

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post): I was told to make a post about this from a CSR. There's only "upload to xbox live" and "cancel", below is a way to temporarily get around this bug (until they fix it)....
  6. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  7. Temps d ecran [Screen time]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Temps d ecran [Screen time]: mon fils et moi avons joue et progresse sous mon pseudo avec fornite. Il ne souhaite pas revenir sur son pseudo car il perdrait des avantages et des achats. Comment faire pour bloquer le temps d...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crash tout le temps [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crash all the time]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crash tout le temps [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crash all the time]: Je joue sur PC Intel core i7 4770 K 32 Go GTX 1070 8 Go Jeu acheté dans la nuit le 10-12-2018. Téléchargement dans la nuit sans encombre. Ce matin, content, je lance le jeu. Ca fonctionne,...
  9. Temp Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temp Ban?: So I have a good reputation on Xbox live, right? I'm playing Sea of Thieves and I get killed multiple times by the same guys. after repeatedly telling them I'm friendly and not killing them back....
  10. To everybody with party chat issues - Temp fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    To everybody with party chat issues - Temp fix: Problem: Can't hear anybody in party chat but everybody can hear you? This seem to affect most people with Turtle Beach Wireless headsets and it has to do with the new dashboard update. Here's a...