Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+)

Discus and support Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If your looking for a community of gamers, apply at Enjin: Website does not exist We are really looking for XB1 players for BF4 but 360 players are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dawsonc2, Feb 19, 2014.

1. dawsonc2
    dawsonc2 Guest

If your looking for a community of gamers, apply at Enjin: Website does not exist

We are really looking for XB1 players for BF4 but 360 players are welcome as well. Male or female as long as you are 18+. Many members play more than just BF4. If your interested, click on the link above and then on the recruitment tab. Applying is easy
    and might take 2 minutes.

Thanks

:)

dawsonc2, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

Revolution Gaming is recruiting. The clan is for 18 or old we play all sorts of games we are a mature clan if you are looking to joining us message l CWobbles24 l

GreasyMeatHoofs, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Merk-Gaming clan recruiting 18+ U.S. Gaming

Hey guys, just getting the word out there, we're a casual and competitive clan on BF4 and soon to be making Hardline squads as well. if you're of proper age check out the website at merk-gaming.com and send my gamertag a message on xbox one.
    We currently run two servers, one 64 player conquest and the other premium maps or rush mostly. We have around 40 active members and are not limited to only battlefield 4.

FailedOperation, Feb 19, 2014
  4. GreasyMeatHoofs Win User

Friend and I looking for clan to join or group to play with Xbox One

Revolution Gaming is recruiting. The clan is for 18 or old we play all sorts of games we are a mature clan if you are looking to joining us message l CWobbles24 l
  5. xHomeless Hank Win User

Im looking for a good clan

Hi if you are on Xbox One Exiles are currently recruiting, we are not a skill based clan more of a community clan. Currently Winning our league of clan wars, we are a 18+ sponsored clan with meetings, game nights and prize tournements. Message me on Xbox
    One if you are interested.
  6. mredhwk10 Win User

[FN] Fear None Recruiting Male & Female gamers for COD (Xbox-MW3)

Fear None clan is currently recruiting. Level 18 and always moving up. Clan is growing quickly and we always have people online. Visit us at www.fearnone.net to learn more.

We Fear None!
  7. Brandon4Bama Win User

Official Xbox Clan List - Brought to You by X3C

If anyone is looking to join a clan on Xbox One send me a message. XGC Guerrillas is currently recruiting. You must be at least 18 years old to join.
  8. voteDC Win User

Mass Effect 2 DLC

The only time the Locust SMG is available is during Kasumi's loyalty mission. You pick up another SMG, the Tempest, while on Tali's recruitment mission.
Thema:

1. Tempest Gaming Clan Recruiting (18+) - Similar Threads - Tempest Gaming Clan

2. Error while loading up EA access trial game

in XboX Insiders
    Error while loading up EA access trial game: Every time I load it up it says; Something went wrong, give it another try Any work around? submitted by /u/twiggysafc [link] [comments]
  3. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  4. Where are my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my games?: Hello, At home, I have an Xbox One and here with me at college I have just recently bought an Xbox One S. I will be using the same account that I have on my Xbox at home, but any game after...
  5. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  6. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  7. I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't make streaming through the Xbox Game Bar: Whenever I try to start streaming through the Xbox Game Bar, the message below is shown. [img] Permissions are enabled as per image. Can you help me? [img]...
  8. Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Game: Sorry for my English but i hope you can understand me, so i just bought my xbox one s all digital edition but didnt know it didnt support disks because i did not look it up before i bought it:/ so...
  9. Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox: I don't know why I'm unable to remote install games. On both the web and on the Game Pass app, my xbox is not showing up. I've followed every step on the "Installing games remotely to your Xbox...
  10. Tempest Island Elder scrolls online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tempest Island Elder scrolls online: Need people for the dungeon please help! 84e4fdd2-4e7d-493d-93f2-6bab59b0bdbe