Temporary banning

Discus and support Temporary banning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was banned on halo 4 for xp boosting but thats not what i was trying to do, i had real world things i was taking care of and i had left the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MERCWAMOUTH86, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Temporary banning

so i was banned on halo 4 for xp boosting but thats not what i was trying to do, i had real world things i was taking care of and i had left the game on a few times how do i lift the ban? or how long is the wait? its my first ban and it said itsaid that
    this was temporay

:)

MERCWAMOUTH86, Mar 9, 2014
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

EA should implement a temporary banning system for quitters.

The1337gamer, Mar 9, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Mar 9, 2014
  4. Temporary banning

from what I have read, most of their temporary bans are for 24 hours... just for future reference to anyone else also that wants to know.

BigDaddyxBrock, Mar 14, 2014
  5. DGenerateNoLife Win User

Temporary ban

Oh, and put in a simple flood protection so you can't send more than 3 text messages per minute (or something like that) on XBL. simple
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Temporary ban

Yes. That would be an ideal outcome, but how do you propose they do that? Social media, comment sections, forums, messaging services all rely on the people who receive these messages to report and block the sender. Do you
    want Microsoft to read every single one of the messages you send and receive, just in case someone says something hurtful towards you? Do you want Microsoft to listen in to every conversation you have over Live, no matter how private and personal your conversation
    is? Because, that is the only way they will be able to see these messages without you reporting them.
  7. DGenerateNoLife Win User

Temporary ban

We shouldn't have to do that. MS shouldn't be letting random *** send out mass messages to people that aren't on their lists. Why the hell should I cut myself off from everyone because MS is too lazy to simply put in some anti-spam functions!?
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Temporary ban

You can stop any spam messages by simply setting your communication settings to "Friends only".
  9. MattyMidway Win User

Temporary ban

Here is a more direct link to chime in on what CyclingGuy said. Go to the link, sign in and then click on the little orange gavel that will appear on the next page. That is a breakdown of every enforcement action taken against the account, ever. If it
    is eligible for review, there will be a review link to the right of the enforcement action.

Enforcement Detail

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

Temporary banning

1. Temporary banning - Similar Threads - Temporary banning

2. Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State: Good evening. Understandably so, there is no way to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team regarding temporary bans; however, I see no reason why the enforcement team can not be contacted...
  3. Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words: I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I used. This makes me mad, i was using the word...
  4. Temporary Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Temporary Ban: Hello everyone, It was more than important to write to you my highest dissatisfaction. On this day you have probably lost one of your most loyal customers in Belgium. I was banned 14 days from all...
  5. Temporary Ban Hasn't Ended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Hasn't Ended?: On 3/30, my account was temporarily banned until today, 4/14. I waited and tried to log in, but now it is telling me I am console banned. I checked https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US and it...
  6. Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live temporary ban is up but still can't go online: the temporary ban on my account ran out today at 10 m but my account is still banned along with all other accounts on my system. Xbox support is no help and there's no option anymore to review the...
  7. Temporary Cheating Ban Misdemeanor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Cheating Ban Misdemeanor: I'm going to copy and paste my conversation with the Ambassador I talked with in regards to this ================================================================ 2:09 PM Chat room started....
  8. Temporary console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary console ban: I was banned on the 17th of January 2018 and my Xbox received a 2 week ban and this stopped family members from being able to sign in and they did nothing wrong I was wondering if the console...
  9. Completely unfair temporary ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely unfair temporary ban: today, as of 12th January 2018, i have been temporarily banned from using communications features with no reason why and quite frankly i am outraged at this. I was just playing with my friends,...
  10. TEMPORARY BAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    TEMPORARY BAN: yeah hi i've been temporarily console banned for NO reason according to your lab monkey who wouldn't give me any useful information, i ask him how do i get through to the enforcement team (which...