Temporary Blank Screen (but still functions)

Discus and support Temporary Blank Screen (but still functions) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, About 80% of the time that I start my xbox, the screen that greets me is blank - the xbox is on and functioning - I can hear the correct sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnLS5150, Aug 3, 2019.

1. JohnLS5150
    JohnLS5150 Guest

Hi,

About 80% of the time that I start my xbox, the screen that greets me is blank - the xbox is on and functioning - I can hear the correct sound effects when I move the controller over where I imagine apps to be.

This is easily solved by changing to tv mode and then back again to HDMI, then it appears as if it was there all along.

But does anyone have a permanent fix for this? Thanks!

:)

JohnLS5150, Aug 3, 2019
  2. JohnLS5150 Win User

Heyo,

I've done a hard, soft, and even complete factory reset more than a few times. It just got back from a service as well. These often fix the blank screen in that next startup moment - but then it inevitably happens again. Again, this is easily solved by going
    into any other app on the tv then back into hdmi mode- but I'm wondering if there is a more permanent fix so I dont have to do this every time.

Its been this way for a year, since I've had it.
  3. JohnLS5150 Win User

Yeah, that works about half the time.
  4. Korhog Win User

Did you tried to use streaming from xbox to xbox app?
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

6. JohnLS5150 Win User

Haven't tried a different tv, I only have the one - I've tried different ports and its the same result.

It is a smart tv - I'll try software updates, thanks!
Thema:

1. Temporary Blank Screen (but still functions) - Similar Threads - Temporary Blank Screen

2. Microsoft account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account temporary blocked: Im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.: Hello everyone! I got a problem connecting to my friends local server! I'm endlessly stuck in the "locating server" screen, my friends say my character does join the server I just can't take...
  4. Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words: I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I used. This makes me mad, i was using the word...
  5. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: i am trying to switch this Microsoft account to my primary email [Mod removed- Personal information] but i get an error whenever i attempt this. i have already removed [Mod removed- Personal...
  6. Temporary suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary suspension: I tried to sign into my xbox account and was meet with an error message that I had to fix online and I was then hit with your account has been temporarily suspended, I very rarely message anyone...
  7. Log in issue error temporary fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issue error temporary fix: Im sure everyone looking at this is having that same log in issue where it says something like "you are accessing personal info and need to re enter your password" and when you do you cant log in....
  8. Temporary Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Temporary Ban: Hello everyone, It was more than important to write to you my highest dissatisfaction. On this day you have probably lost one of your most loyal customers in Belgium. I was banned 14 days from all...
  9. Probleme suspension temporaire (Temporary suspension problem)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Probleme suspension temporaire (Temporary suspension problem): Bonjour tous, Il m'était plus qu'important de vous écrire mon plus haut mécontentement. En ce jour vous venez probablement de perdre un de vos plus fidèle clients de Belgique. J'ai été banni...
  10. Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error": Every time I attempt to change my profile to adult defaults, it errors out and tells me there was a "temporary service error" Any thoughts? These settings are outdated from my 360 and are...