Temporary enforcement action, unsure why?

Discus and support Temporary enforcement action, unsure why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I received mail saying my son TRFCGilbo has been suspended due to cheating/inappropriate game play. We are unsure as to the reasons as he is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P4PA Lazarou, Jun 17, 2014.

1. P4PA Lazarou
    P4PA Lazarou Guest

Yesterday I received mail saying my son TRFCGilbo has been suspended due to cheating/inappropriate game play. We are unsure as to the reasons as he is adamant no foul play has taken place, also surely he should have received notification of being reported
    every time said claim was made, can you provide me more details as to why he has been suspended.

Thank You

Mike.

:)

P4PA Lazarou, Jun 17, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    communication suspension

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action

M3tal Daz3, Jun 17, 2014
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Enforcement Action

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action

M3tal Daz3, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to post in the ban/suspension forums here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

You don't get suspended for no reason so your son must have done something wrong.

When you get a suspension for those reasons someone from the enforcement team has has probably witnessed it first hand.

Daft Badger, Jun 17, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to post in the ban/suspension forums here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

You don't get suspended for no reason so your son must have done something wrong.

When you get a suspension for those reasons someone from the enforcement team has has probably witnessed it first hand.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Hypocritical Policies. Also, grow up.

You can be suspended for actions performed prior to the moment when the enforcement act was decided. If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement
    action
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Permanent Ban? Why?

If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team is not helping at all

9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Do you believe Xbox\Microsoft care about their customers?

If you’re unsure why your suspension was decided, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of violation associated with each enforcement action
Thema:

1. Temporary enforcement action, unsure why? - Similar Threads - Temporary enforcement action

2. Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State: Good evening. Understandably so, there is no way to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team regarding temporary bans; however, I see no reason why the enforcement team can not be contacted...
  3. Temporary log ins

in XBoX on Windows
    Temporary log ins: Hi there I run a charity building for young people we have a few gaming PCs some of our users want to be able to come in and play sea of thieves together an issue we have found is that once...
  4. Account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporary blocked: hi, my Personal account has been temporary blocked, i have a question if it's might be because i bought a xbox account with game from store on one website and i was switching between them when i...
  5. Microsoft account temporary blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account temporary blocked: Im writting from my another account because my previous is temporary blocked again for no reason, i cant unblock it because i have used all of my available Phone numbers and i dont have another to...
  6. Temporary Blank Screen (but still functions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Blank Screen (but still functions): Hi, About 80% of the time that I start my xbox, the screen that greets me is blank - the xbox is on and functioning - I can hear the correct sound effects when I move the controller over where I...
  7. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.: my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea
  8. Enforcement Action: Temporary Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action: Temporary Account Suspension: well so yesterday it said i got suspened for cheating and what happened is a was in a call of duty lobby with a modder and he said i was going to get banned for cheating and i didnt do anything...
  9. Temporary Console Ban With No Notice of Enforcement or Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Console Ban With No Notice of Enforcement or Reason: So I have recently found out through contacting support, that I have received a temporary console ban. I have not received any form of notification for this, not from either a notification on my...
  10. Enforcement Temporary Ban lasting for almost a month. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Temporary Ban lasting for almost a month. Please help.: Got my ban on the 18/05/16 and it still hasn't stopped my ban, it says a communication ban but now can't play online on any game (tried Fifa16 and COD). it's really frustrating that I can't...