Tenchu

Discus and support Tenchu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want know if return from darkness or tenchu z ever coming back too xbox 1? We need this game back and make it known... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DazshAbney, Apr 15, 2019.

1. DazshAbney
    DazshAbney Guest

Tenchu

i want know if return from darkness or tenchu z ever coming back too xbox 1? We need this game back and make it known

:)

DazshAbney, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Tenchu

Tenchu would be amazing to see make a comeback as a remaster!
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Tenchu

I honestly forgot about this game what an amazing game they definitely need to add it to the back compatible list
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Tenchu

They may well do in the future, it is all down to the game developers/publishers to decide if they want their game backwards compatible. You could try reaching out to them and see if they have any intentions of doing so.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Tenchu

Hi,

Be aware that various developers and publishers have been involved in the Tenchu series over the years. This has caused some issues with the game license and who actually owns the intellectual property rights.

Only the 360 Arcade version of Tenchu has any possibility of BC at the moment. The other games were delisted from Xbox Live.
  6. Nationless Win User

Please Don’t forget about Tenchu Z (Backwards compatibility)

With the Voting gone, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on the horizon I feel like Tenchu Z will be forgotten. Don't Let This Happen. Until Fromsoft actually Give us an updated Tenchu (That isn't some Nioh/DarkSouls/Bloodborne/Tenchu crossbreed) i need this game
    Backwards Compat so please. Make it Happen.

The potential for a new Tenchu is so real, i wish they'd just do one instead of thinking Sekiro will make up for it with the basic stealth it has.
Thema:

Tenchu

1. Tenchu - Similar Threads - Tenchu

2. Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One: One of my favorite games from my childhood that I really want backwards compatible after playing through Sekiro. For convenience, and for those who don't have a 360 to hook up to play it. Simple...
  3. Please Don’t forget about Tenchu Z (Backwards compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Don’t forget about Tenchu Z (Backwards compatibility): Dear Microsoft, Please don’t forget about Tenchu Z, This game has changed the dynamic of ninja games inspiring many players to learn how to work as a team to get missions done....
  4. Solution to Tenchu ​​Return From Darkness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution to Tenchu ​​Return From Darkness: When I place Tenchu Return From Darkness From Xbox This Message Appears X: 5832.0 B: 1884.0 What Does It Mean? Greetings and thanks 588d582e-20c2-4a56-9c8a-edf2b2036a39
  5. Tenchu for Xbox One (re-compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tenchu for Xbox One (re-compatibility): I would like to know when they will launch the re-compatibility of this game? This game is wonderful ... other bad quality games already released but this so far nothing. Please... i have many...
  6. Tenchu: Return From Darkness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenchu: Return From Darkness: I would like to say good evening to you all. Im speaking on the idea that i feel the game Tenchu:Return From Darkness should be able to play on the kinect XBOX 360, yet it is not because it is not...