Tenure 3rd post

Discus and support Tenure 3rd post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the third post about my tenure not changing it went from 3 to 4 on the 13/2/14 on my xbox 360 and STILL has Not changed on my xbox one can you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coffee Bean101, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Tenure 3rd post

This is the third post about my tenure not changing it went from 3 to 4 on the 13/2/14 on my xbox 360 and STILL has Not changed on my xbox one can you please have a look into this and fix the problem.I have tried to rebot the xbox 1 did NOT work and i tried
    to re-download my profile and did not work

:)

Coffee Bean101, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Tenure Incorrect - 3rd Post

I know you would like a reply from a staff member of Xbox Live, but I have come here to help you since no one would reply to your post. Your tenure doesn't always update right away. Since it has taken over a couple of months as you said in the post I am
    very concerned. Can you tell me what support you used? Such as over the phone or through a chat on Xbox.com.

Please notify me when you have read this post.

- Vusl

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Feb 20, 2014
  3. DGYT
    DGYT Guest
    Tenure Incorrect - 3rd Post

Do you not understand that triple posting only makes Xbox staff even less likely to read your problems, and more likely to just pass you off as a troll? You won't respond to Vusl, so you won't even take offered help. Stop posting.

4. Tenure 3rd post

I would try a hard reset of your console. Just hold the power button for ~10 seconds until it forces off. A hard reset will clear the cache, which may help as cache errors will often mess with your account. After the hard reset I would recommend deleting
    your profile and redownloading it; I know you did that already but it does make a difference if you try it after clearing the cache through a hard reset.

You should contact Official Xbox Support directly if that doesn't fix the tenure error; often on the forums it can be hard to get Official Support to fix this kind of stuff. You can chat or call them through this page on xbox.com: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Sorry to hear that your tenure is messed up and I hope I helped. I actually had a problem with this about a year ago and learned clearing my cache on Xbox 360 then redownloading my account fixed it.

AndrewBocanegra, Feb 20, 2014
  5. AndrewBocanegra Win User

Tenure 3rd post

I would try a hard reset of your console. Just hold the power button for ~10 seconds until it forces off. A hard reset will clear the cache, which may help as cache errors will often mess with your account. After the hard reset I would recommend deleting
    your profile and redownloading it; I know you did that already but it does make a difference if you try it after clearing the cache through a hard reset.

You should contact Official Xbox Support directly if that doesn't fix the tenure error; often on the forums it can be hard to get Official Support to fix this kind of stuff. You can chat or call them through this page on xbox.com: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Sorry to hear that your tenure is messed up and I hope I helped. I actually had a problem with this about a year ago and learned clearing my cache on Xbox 360 then redownloading my account fixed it.
  6. DGYT Win User

Do you not understand that triple posting only makes Xbox staff even less likely to read your problems, and more likely to just pass you off as a troll? You won't respond to Vusl, so you won't even take offered help. Stop posting.
  7. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

I know you would like a reply from a staff member of Xbox Live, but I have come here to help you since no one would reply to your post. Your tenure doesn't always update right away. Since it has taken over a couple of months as you said in the post I am
    very concerned. Can you tell me what support you used? Such as over the phone or through a chat on Xbox.com.

Please notify me when you have read this post.

- Vusl
  8. Ghosts ln Snow Win User

Future Plans for Trial Accounts

Lol deal with what? Being accused of cheating my legit 6 year Tenure? First Achievement unlocked was on January 3rd 2006, explain that.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

3rd post still no reply

Thema:

Tenure 3rd post

1. Tenure 3rd post - Similar Threads - Tenure 3rd post

2. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  3. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  4. Tenure players discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tenure players discount?: I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think...
  5. Lost Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Tenure: I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still being subscribed to Gold and being able to view...
  6. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  7. Tenure Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure Problem: Hello, I actually think my account's tenure glitched. It says I've been on xbox for 3 years but I been on since 2011. Is there's any way i can fix this problem? 180b7b3e-28bf-4f14-a29b-60907250946b
  8. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  9. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  10. Tenure Incorrect - 3rd Post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure Incorrect - 3rd Post: This is the third request I am making since November as my Tenure is showing as 10 when it should have turned 11 in November. I hve tried suport who insist thathis should be posted in here and...