Tenure not going up as Ambassador

Discus and support Tenure not going up as Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just curious if im doing something wrong? ive been doing what it says in the faq for about a month now and tenure is still at 0. I have lots of XP from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TECHNOx420, Jan 23, 2014.

1. TECHNOx420
    TECHNOx420 Guest

Just curious if im doing something wrong? ive been doing what it says in the faq for about a month now and tenure is still at 0. I have lots of XP from forum posts and Academy quizzes but level wont go up without tenure. I participate in enforcement united
    beta daily while im at work so idk what im doing wrong. Any one have some info on this?

:)

TECHNOx420, Jan 23, 2014
  2. oO MattR Oo
    oO MattR Oo Guest
    Not getting tenure???

Hi i am level 1 as a ambassador but my tenure isn't going up but i am getting xp. How am i supposted to level up without getting tenure????

oO MattR Oo, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Ambassador Tenure not going up

Alright i just messaged her hopefully she can fix it.

Physical-C7A57D79-4120-4FB0-8A26-79582694D48F, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Tenure not going up as Ambassador

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

6. maxen Win User

Ambassador Tenure not going up

This should go in the Ambassador Support forum,
    forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

However, I do not even see you have an Ambassador badge, so if you cannot access that forum either then send Miss Ermine a PM instead. (And ask about the badge as well as the tenure.)

forums.xbox.com/.../442533.aspx

Click the envelope beneath her post and begin typing.
  7. Physical-C7A57D79-41 Win User

Ambassador Tenure not going up

Alright i just messaged her hopefully she can fix it.
  8. Sean2383 Win User

Still, still not receiving tenure for Xbox Community Level. Still not able to access the Ambassador forums.

Saw,

Gold is unrelated to ambassador tenure (in fact there are silver member ambassadors). Your tenure on the XCL website (with the ambassabank etc) is related to your time as an active ambassador. That tenure and xp gained on tribute to your overall levelling
    up as an ambassador.

There has been a bug since the new site was launched meaning tenure there hasn't been increasing (but it is still tracked). So no one has been able to level up - the profile deletion and own load is one of the suggested fixes for your xbox live gold tenure
    being incorrect, a separate issue. :)
  9. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Ambassador needs help please.

Your tenure has to go through, your tenure will increase by one, for each day that you are part of the Ambassador Programme.

It should start going up, once you get your badge.

I have the same issue. :)

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Tenure not going up as Ambassador - Similar Threads - Tenure going Ambassador

2. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  3. Tenure players discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tenure players discount?: I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think...
  4. Lost Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Tenure: I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still being subscribed to Gold and being able to view...
  5. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure Problem: Hello, I actually think my account's tenure glitched. It says I've been on xbox for 3 years but I been on since 2011. Is there's any way i can fix this problem? 180b7b3e-28bf-4f14-a29b-60907250946b
  7. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  8. Xbox Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure: When I click on the Xbox Live Gold tab on my home screen, it shows me a green circle with a 7 in it on the page. I’m pretty sure this means that my gold tenure is 7 years. But when I go to view my...
  9. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  10. Xbox tenure dropped 2 years without going Silver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox tenure dropped 2 years without going Silver: Hi I was wondering if anyone else had their accounts tenure drop? I was currently at 12 going on 13 in December and now looked to see Im back at 10. I never went Silver for maybe less than a day...