Tenure players discount?

Discus and support Tenure players discount? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Axis Se7en, May 12, 2019.

1. Axis Se7en
    Axis Se7en Guest

Tenure players discount?

I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8.

How long have you been playing?

Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think they should?

Regardless I am proud to be apart of it all.

:)

Axis Se7en, May 12, 2019
  2. JHILL899 Win User

Numbers of Years gone on my Profil

That is interesting I think it takes time to display the correct Tenure Years/ Time on your Player Card. I know when I went from 2 to 3 years of continues Tenure it took time for it to show 3 years on my player card, I would also think it would take time
    to display it for someone that lost live too.

" Spartans Never Die "
  3. WestsideJustice Win User

Tenure players discount?

I've been playing on Xbox since the original Xbox released back in 2001. I've also been on Xbox Live since day one over 16 years ago. Microsoft might not officially award long tenured players, but that 16 badge on my Gamercard is like a medal to me.
  4. Tristan388 Win User

Tenure players discount?

I restarted my account, I hope Microsoft will reward players for being involved that long, but we'll see!
  5. GrimParrot Win User

Tenure players discount?

I love the idea...though I would base it on gamerscore, not years.
  6. Hotel Actual Win User

Tenure players discount?

Ive been on Live for 10 years now, never recieved a discount for tenure but xbox rewards used to offer discount for gamerscore milestones which was pretty cool.
Thema:

Tenure players discount?

1. Tenure players discount? - Similar Threads - Tenure players discount

2. I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership: I need help updating my tenure on xbox live membership 53b859be-d8b9-4475-9846-6239ab2067eb
  3. Incorrect tenure on Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect tenure on Xbox live profile: Does anyone know how this is calculated as my brother in law and myself have noticed that both of our gamertags show less time than what we have had xbox live gold for. My brother in law has had...
  4. Tenure not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure not updating: when i bought the xbox one console my tenure was aleady at 4 years...ive bought 4, 1 year subscriptions and a few 3 month and my tenure has only gone up 2....somethings not right or you got the...
  5. Xbox 15 tenure has been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 15 tenure has been reset: My tenure has been reset im pretty sure. I have been on xbox since you had to use a CD to download xbox live. My xbox 360 shows a 15 but my xbox one doesnt show anything. My account was hacked and...
  6. My Xbox tenure dissapeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox tenure dissapeared: Hello, ive recently done an account recovery on a scammer. I got my account back and they profile swapped it, but my tenure that shows that I have been on xbox live for 15 years, is missing. It...
  7. Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?: Hi, I used to play Xbox for many years and I remember being a decent level tenure. I haven’t renewed Xbox Gold for around 2 years because I haven’t played, will I lose my old tenure level if I...
  8. Xbox Tenure Issue (Again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure Issue (Again): Hello, This is an update on my previous tenure situation. My tenure eventually fixed itself and went from 7 to 8. The problem I’m having now is getting the icon to stay at 8. Sometimes on Xbox...
  9. Xbox Tenure Incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure Incorrect: Hello, My tenure icon on my Xbox One hasn’t updated to what it should be. It is stuck on the number 7 as it should be 8. It was supposed to update on May 2nd, as that is when it has every year,...
  10. Xbox One Account Tenure Not Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Account Tenure Not Updating: Hello to anyone who answers this, Today, May 2nd, my account tenure icon on my profile was supposed to turn to the number 8, since it is my 8th consecutive year of owning Xbox Live. The day is...