Tenure players discount?

Discus and support Tenure players discount? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Axis Se7en, May 12, 2019.

1. Axis Se7en
    Axis Se7en Guest

Tenure players discount?

I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8.

How long have you been playing?

Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think they should?

Regardless I am proud to be apart of it all.

:)

Axis Se7en, May 12, 2019
  2. JHILL899 Win User

Numbers of Years gone on my Profil

That is interesting I think it takes time to display the correct Tenure Years/ Time on your Player Card. I know when I went from 2 to 3 years of continues Tenure it took time for it to show 3 years on my player card, I would also think it would take time
    to display it for someone that lost live too.

" Spartans Never Die "
  3. JHILL899 Win User

Numbers of Years gone on my Profil

Hey, Reakekni,

Are you referring to the number of years " Tenure " that shows in to right hand corner of your Player Card. That Number is the continues amount of time that you have been on Xbox Without an interruption of Xbox Service. So For Example, if you had been on
    Xbox for 3 years the "Tenure" Would be 3 years in the right hand corner of the Player Card, However if you had Xbox for 2 years and lost the Membership for a week then got it again then you would not have the Tenure for those years

If you have any other questions message back.

"Spartans Never Die"
  4. WestsideJustice Win User

Tenure players discount?

I've been playing on Xbox since the original Xbox released back in 2001. I've also been on Xbox Live since day one over 16 years ago. Microsoft might not officially award long tenured players, but that 16 badge on my Gamercard is like a medal to me.
  5. Tristan388 Win User

Tenure players discount?

I restarted my account, I hope Microsoft will reward players for being involved that long, but we'll see!
  6. GrimParrot Win User

Tenure players discount?

I love the idea...though I would base it on gamerscore, not years.
Thema:

Tenure players discount?

1. Tenure players discount? - Similar Threads - Tenure players discount

2. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  3. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  4. Lost Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Tenure: I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still being subscribed to Gold and being able to view...
  5. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  6. Tenure Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure Problem: Hello, I actually think my account's tenure glitched. It says I've been on xbox for 3 years but I been on since 2011. Is there's any way i can fix this problem? 180b7b3e-28bf-4f14-a29b-60907250946b
  7. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  8. Xbox Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure: When I click on the Xbox Live Gold tab on my home screen, it shows me a green circle with a 7 in it on the page. I’m pretty sure this means that my gold tenure is 7 years. But when I go to view my...
  9. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  10. Xbox Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure: When I click on the Xbox Live Gold tab on my home screen, it shows me a green circle with a 7 in it on the page. I’m pretty sure this means that my gold tenure is 7 years. But when I go to view my...