Tenure

Discus and support Tenure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im hoping someone can help, Im on the ambassador program and have had live since the first xbox but my tenure reads as 0 how can I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElBartino, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ElBartino
    ElBartino Guest

Tenure

Hi, Im hoping someone can help, Im on the ambassador program and have had live since the first xbox but my tenure reads as 0 how can I get this corrected?

many thanks

:)

ElBartino, Feb 21, 2014
  2. gruhg
    gruhg Guest
    So, how many of you are 10 year Xbox Live gamers?

Not quite yet, but close.

I think I'll be hitting a 7 year tenure later in December.

gruhg, Feb 21, 2014
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Cool....now we get spam messages on Live

i got the same message. tenure: 0, games played: 0, gamerscore: 0... block and report.

isturbo1, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

Tenure

you would be best to raise this question in the ambassador boards

Gillette 73, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Frankenstien13A Win User

Tenure Reduced

but yea ur new tenure is ur true tenure
  6. butcha420 Win User

level with Ambassador

What does your tenure say?

If your tenure is at 0, that is why... You need the tenure too, to advance in level...

Currently about 5% in the program is still affected with the tenure bug, and can therefor not gain tenure...

If yours is at 0 you are one of the 5%... Nothing to do, other than wait for it to be fixed..

-

Best Regards.
  7. MattReptar Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I think some people are confusing Xbox Live tenure and community level tenure and are thinking the sticky thread here in this section will fix there XCL tenure.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Tenure Reset on a Free Account

I believe the tenure refers to your tenure as a Gold member.
  9. RottenBoogers Win User

Xbox gold yearly number gone

Tenure not visible on the app as well. Not able to see anyone's tenure
Thema:

Tenure

1. Tenure - Similar Threads - Tenure

2. Xbox 15 tenure has been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 15 tenure has been reset: My tenure has been reset im pretty sure. I have been on xbox since you had to use a CD to download xbox live. My xbox 360 shows a 15 but my xbox one doesnt show anything. My account was hacked and...
  3. My Xbox tenure dissapeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox tenure dissapeared: Hello, ive recently done an account recovery on a scammer. I got my account back and they profile swapped it, but my tenure that shows that I have been on xbox live for 15 years, is missing. It...
  4. Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?: Hi, I used to play Xbox for many years and I remember being a decent level tenure. I haven’t renewed Xbox Gold for around 2 years because I haven’t played, will I lose my old tenure level if I...
  5. Xbox Tenure Issue (Again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure Issue (Again): Hello, This is an update on my previous tenure situation. My tenure eventually fixed itself and went from 7 to 8. The problem I’m having now is getting the icon to stay at 8. Sometimes on Xbox...
  6. Xbox Tenure Incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure Incorrect: Hello, My tenure icon on my Xbox One hasn’t updated to what it should be. It is stuck on the number 7 as it should be 8. It was supposed to update on May 2nd, as that is when it has every year,...
  7. Xbox One Account Tenure Not Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Account Tenure Not Updating: Hello to anyone who answers this, Today, May 2nd, my account tenure icon on my profile was supposed to turn to the number 8, since it is my 8th consecutive year of owning Xbox Live. The day is...
  8. Tenure / Years Are Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure / Years Are Gone: My years are not showing up on my profile. I've had xbox live for about 13 years. Recently I added a 12 month xbox live gold code, and it asked me if I wanted to convert some of them to game pass....
  9. 16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help :(

in XboX Insiders
    16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help :(: Hey everyone, sorry for such a odd post. I just noticed this morning my tenure badge is gone. My gold subscription lapsed for 3 days and didn’t renew, somehow cancelled and converted to my game...
  10. Xbox Live Tenure Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Issue: My Xbox Live tenure should be at 5 years but is only showing 4. My Xbox Live account creation was in March 2014 and my first Xbox Live Gold purchase was the same. Please help....