Tenure

Discus and support Tenure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im hoping someone can help, Im on the ambassador program and have had live since the first xbox but my tenure reads as 0 how can I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElBartino, Feb 21, 2014.

1. ElBartino
    ElBartino Guest

Tenure

Hi, Im hoping someone can help, Im on the ambassador program and have had live since the first xbox but my tenure reads as 0 how can I get this corrected?

many thanks

:)

ElBartino, Feb 21, 2014
  2. gruhg
    gruhg Guest
    So, how many of you are 10 year Xbox Live gamers?

Not quite yet, but close.

I think I'll be hitting a 7 year tenure later in December.

gruhg, Feb 21, 2014
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Cool....now we get spam messages on Live

i got the same message. tenure: 0, games played: 0, gamerscore: 0... block and report.

isturbo1, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

Tenure

you would be best to raise this question in the ambassador boards

Gillette 73, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Frankenstien13A Win User

Tenure Reduced

but yea ur new tenure is ur true tenure
  6. butcha420 Win User

level with Ambassador

What does your tenure say?

If your tenure is at 0, that is why... You need the tenure too, to advance in level...

Currently about 5% in the program is still affected with the tenure bug, and can therefor not gain tenure...

If yours is at 0 you are one of the 5%... Nothing to do, other than wait for it to be fixed..

-

Best Regards.
  7. MattReptar Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I think some people are confusing Xbox Live tenure and community level tenure and are thinking the sticky thread here in this section will fix there XCL tenure.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

account and tenure issue

JackJarheadRyan hey there :)

Tenure is now based on how much Gold Membership you have accumulated on the service. So for example, for "one" tenure, you would have to have Gold Membership for exactly 12 months.

Looking at the dates that you have provided, your tenure is actually correct. You earliest subscription was for December 2009. In order to have a tenure of "four", you would need to be in December 2013, as explained below:

2009 - 2010 = 1 Tenure.

2010 - 2011 = 1 Tenure.

2011 - 2012 = 1 Tenure.

2012 - 2013 = 1 Tenure (which should appear in December).

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  9. Photonimus Win User

Tenure Reset on a Free Account

I believe the tenure refers to your tenure as a Gold member.
Thema:

Tenure

1. Tenure - Similar Threads - Tenure

2. Xbox live tenure as disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live tenure as disappeared: I recently upgraded my xbox live gold and now my tenure as disappeared, Is this normal after renewing xbox live gold ? f08317ea-d1d5-4138-b570-95a82994df26
  3. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  4. Tenure players discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tenure players discount?: I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think...
  5. Lost Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Tenure: I've been subscribed to Xbox Live since it was originally launched, hadn't been on Xbox for a fair while until today and noticed that despite still being subscribed to Gold and being able to view...
  6. Xbox Live Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure: My Xbox Live Tenure should have gone to 15 years back in October or November, but it's stuck on 14 right now. I know it's not the biggest issue in the world, but I'd like to have my years with...
  7. Tenure Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure Problem: Hello, I actually think my account's tenure glitched. It says I've been on xbox for 3 years but I been on since 2011. Is there's any way i can fix this problem? 180b7b3e-28bf-4f14-a29b-60907250946b
  8. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962
  9. Xbox Tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Tenure: When I click on the Xbox Live Gold tab on my home screen, it shows me a green circle with a 7 in it on the page. I’m pretty sure this means that my gold tenure is 7 years. But when I go to view my...
  10. Xbox gamertag tenure wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag tenure wrong: [img] [img] why my gamertag on Xbox 360 show 3 years gold but on Xbox one my gamertag only show 1. can please the support team fix this :( 54f27d24-3eed-49e1-8084-81378940d962