Teredo IP address issue

Discus and support Teredo IP address issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Teredo IP address issue Its not your internet, its an Xbox problem. Mine has shown teredo for 3 days now. Soft reset xbox, called ISP, tryed my old... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Tycerion, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Tycerion
    Tycerion Guest

Teredo IP address issue

Teredo IP address issue
    Its not your internet, its an Xbox problem. Mine has shown teredo for 3 days now. Soft reset xbox, called ISP, tryed my old router. Nothing works, its like the red ring I gess

:)

Tycerion, Oct 31, 2019
  2. James1107 Win User

Teredo IP address issue

Hi BobMcFly247, I have tried <b>everything</b> from dmz to opening ports, reseting the router to default (even though nothing had been changed), reseting the ip address, dns, mac address, having the X1 as the only device connected to the router, spoke to
    my ISPs technical support who didnt know what teredo was so I gave them informatiom stating it has something to do with IPv6 and the router I have from them doesnt have any options to enable/disable it.

According to the guy I spoke too theyre sending me an upgraded router which should arrve 3 - 5 working days from yesterday.

I needed an external hdd as Im down to 30gb even after uninstalling games.

I am currently in the process of moving 330gb across now so I can do a factory reset in the hopes it will help, otherwise I have to wait for this new router to arrive to see if that fixes the issue.
  3. RoinksRaggy Win User

Teredo IP address issue

Im having the same problem? Did anyone solve it? How?
    I just figured it out. Go to networks settings > advanced settings > alt. Port change, select manual, pick any of the five below the preset, back to advanced settings, alt. Mac address, clear. Restart console. It worked for me and according to the creator
    of a youtube vid (I'll link) it has worked for him on several occasions.

https://youtu.be/HJextIyXV8E
  4. RoinksRaggy Win User

Teredo IP address issue

Its not your internet, its an Xbox problem. Mine has shown teredo for 3 days now. Soft reset xbox, called ISP, tryed my old router. Nothing works, its like the red ring I gess
    I certainly hope it isn't like red ring... I just bought my xbox1 not even two months ago yet...
  5. Tycerion Win User

Teredo IP address issue

It's an issue with port 3544 on the router side but there is no reason it should be hicupping this bad. Even the ISP cant firgure it out. And my PS4 is connecting just fine.
  6. James1107 Win User

Teredo IP address issue

Factory reset of the console seems to have fixed the issue and I now have an open NAT which is allowing me to proceed into multiplayer.
Thema:

Teredo IP address issue

1. Teredo IP address issue - Similar Threads - Teredo address issue

2. Teredo address for Xbox app issue FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo address for Xbox app issue FIX: For anyone that needs help... i spent 8 hours trying & drove myself crazy ...... Start here (support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-party-chat) .. AND THEN DO THIS ([MEDIA]) ... trust me it works...
  3. Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Teredo IP Address issue (fixed): So, I noticed that many people were having the same issue as I was. I am unsure as to the cause of the problem, but after updating my Xbox One on Sunday, July 31st, My NAT refused to give me any...
  4. "Can't get a Teredo IP address" Yet more Xbox One connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't get a Teredo IP address" Yet more Xbox One connection issues: After jumping through 100 hoops and getting a new router, I finally managed to get my NAT type open on the Xbox One. Now It has gone back to strict and I'm getting a error message telling me that...
  5. Teredo IP Address Issue and Moderate NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo IP Address Issue and Moderate NAT: My NAT was configured to be open for a very long time through port forwarding. I had to purchase a new router, the Netgear R6200v2, to be exact. Since then I've encountered inconsistent NAT...
  6. Cant get a Teredo IP Address Issue (3/21/2015)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a Teredo IP Address Issue (3/21/2015): Dear Support , I have had an issue since I updated my Xbox ( March updates) and my NAT is under Strict mode . I went through all of the possible ways . I have done following things : Port...
  7. Teredo IP Address issue when attempting to check multiplayer connection on XBOX One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo IP Address issue when attempting to check multiplayer connection on XBOX One: For the past few days i have been attempting to fix an issue regarding not being able to connect to multiplayer due with the error regarding a Teredo IP address. I believe it is related to my NAT...
  8. Nat closed and Teredo address issue - help greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat closed and Teredo address issue - help greatly appreciated: Based in UK and got One console Broadband provider is Sky with Sagem F@ast 2504 Router by wireless mode (also use 360 on same connection but at diff times obviously) internet is ok and console...
  9. Teredo IP address issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo IP address issue: What Country/State/Province do you live in? UK Router brand & model number: Sky hub SR102 Wired or wireless: Tried both Things you have tried: DMZ, port forwarding, static ip Is UPnP Enabled?...
  10. How to Quick Fix the Teredo IP Address issue with Strict NAT types IF TROUBLE CONNECTING TRY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Quick Fix the Teredo IP Address issue with Strict NAT types IF TROUBLE CONNECTING TRY ...: NEED: Laptop with wifi and an ethernet cable Depending on the laptop you can share your internet with your laptop by going through the wireless properties. This somehow bypasses the issues with...