Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

Discus and support Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have had an ongoing issue with Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar on Windows 10. The issue is that it is not able to obtain a Teredo IP adress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UltimateForza12, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

Hi,

I have had an ongoing issue with Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar on Windows 10. The issue is that it is not able to obtain a Teredo IP adress and the server connectivity is blocked. I have tried everything on Command Prompt but no luck with the Teredo issue.
    On Device Manager, under Network Adapters, there is no Teredo tunnelling adapter. For the server connectivity issue, I have tried disabling my Norton Security firewall but I still cannot access the settings on Windows Defender Firewall. Please help, I've had
    this issue for a long time.

Many thanks

:)

UltimateForza12, Jul 22, 2019
  2. El Mago tv Win User

I can't connect to server!!!!

If it says Blocked, your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. If
    you also see Teredo is unable to qualify next to NAT type, visit the Teredo
    troubleshooting page
    first to resolve that issue. Then check to see if Server connectivity no longer shows Blocked.https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked
  3. Paul Bab Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify - server connectivity is blocked

Hi,

The network configuration utilized by your Windows 10 device is the usual cause why you are experiencing this issue. To properly isolate your concern, let's answer the following questions:

• Is your Windows 10 computer connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?
    • Do you have any third-party antivirus running on your computer while accessing the Xbox app?

For a more secure and stable online connection on your Windows 10 computer, we recommend using a wired network. You may also try connecting your Windows 10 computer to a different network and check if it makes any significant changes.

In addition, you may refer to the following solutions:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Check out this
    page
    and follow the prompts on your screen.

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Click this
    link
    and perform the steps provided.

Solution 3: Check your device for Windows software and driver updates

To check for the latest updates for your Windows 10-based device, perform the instructions provided here.

Solution 4: Sign in as a different user

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    3. Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    4. Access the Xbox app and check if it now works correctly.

Solution 5: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app

1. Type Windows Powershell in the search box.
    2. Right click Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Copy and paste the following command: get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxApp | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.

Restart your Windows 10 device to refresh and sync all changes made. Then, download and install the Xbox app

here
    and check if it works correctly this time.

Feel free to get back to us if anything comes up so we can provide further assistance.
  4. xXFUSIONHYPERXx Win User

Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked

Thanks for the reply. I just checked my router settings and there doesn't appear to be any filters in use. As for my router, my provider is TalkTalk and the model is a Huawei HG633.
  5. xXFUSIONHYPERXx Win User

The issue seemed to be that my firewall was turned off and it is now currently working.
  6. xXFUSIONHYPERXx Win User

Yes, i'm checking under network settings on the Xbox Console Companion. I reset my network settings in the windows settings as suggested by someone on another thread and it's just telling me that server connectivity is blocked again. It's always one or
    the other.
Thema:

Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

1. Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked - Similar Threads - Teredo unable qualify

2. Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available: I'm trying to play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 with some friends, but I cannot connect to the Xbox multiplayer. In the console companion app, under the network section my NAT type says: "Teredo...
  3. Teredo unable to qualify

in XBoX Accessibility
    Teredo unable to qualify: I have been having a problem with teredo being disabled for the last 2 months, and I have tried almost every fix from both Microsoft and 3rd party sites. I have ZoneAlarm and Malwarebytes...
  4. "Teredo is unable to qualify"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Teredo is unable to qualify": Encountered this when trying to play Astroneer with my friends today. The important things to note: 1. The Teredo Adapter is not listed as a network adapter even when I have "show hidden...
  5. Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me...
  6. Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068: Teredo unable to qualify due to ip helper in services error1068 Thank you for the reply. I have resolved the issue on my 2 laptops had to enable all of the xbox services to auto. I am now trying...
  7. Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox Live "Teredo is unable to qualify" , "Can't get Teredo IP addresss" and...: Basically been getting errors for 5 years and cannot play XBL anymore. No hardware changes have been made. It just happened. I don't know how to fix this, because port forwarding and DMZ does not...
  8. Xbox App Teredo is unable to qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Teredo is unable to qualify: I have tried every thing in the recommended section to try fix it to no avail. Windows 10, the issue has only come up recently. Any ideas? e2b66970-c569-433d-bdfa-eb85267be891
  9. Xbox App : Teredo is unable to qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App : Teredo is unable to qualify: So, recently I tried using the party chat feature of the Xbox app for Windows 10 , after struggling a lot it didn't work. I searched the web for the solutions and found that there may be problem...
  10. Xbox - Teredo is unable to qualify.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Teredo is unable to qualify.: Hello! I got a problem with the teredo connection in Forza Horizon 4 (screenshot) I tried many solution since 5 hours like these but nothing works......