Teredo problem

Discus and support Teredo problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Forza Horizon 4 and I can't play the game online. I opened 2 threads about this last year. I've formatted my pc 2 times trying to install... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArchilusIV, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ArchilusIV
    ArchilusIV Guest

Teredo problem

I have Forza Horizon 4 and I can't play the game online. I opened 2 threads about this last year.

I've formatted my pc 2 times trying to install Teredo Interface on my PC. Now when I type netsh int teredo show state it shows it like this:

Teredo problem [​IMG]

sometimes like this,

Teredo problem [​IMG]

and after a short while it turns out like this,

Teredo problem [​IMG]

Someone help me fix this? Even though it says dormant at times I don't have Teredo Tunneling Interface on my Device Manager.

When it says dormant my XBOX Console Companion's network settings are like this:

Teredo problem [​IMG]

I'm thinking that maybe my ISP is blocking the 3544 Port for Teredo. I don't really know but I'm trying to make contact with them.

Teredo problem [​IMG]

I've almost lost my mind trying to solve Teredo issues over the PAST YEAR, with absolutely no luck. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP???

:)

ArchilusIV, Jun 12, 2019
  2. BobMcFly247 Win User

Strict NAT. Will not open after trying all options. Losing my mind.

Thanks for your feedback and the additional information.

Are you getting an error like "cannot get Teredo ip" sometimes in the multiplayer test? Would you mind asking your provider if you are on a native IPv6 connection and if they maybe block the teredo tunneling protocol?

Because if you setup the one being in the DMZ and still get a strict NAT it maybe a problem with the teredo protocol.

As the 360 is not using the teredo tunneling protocol you do not experience any problems there and get an open NAT on it. Might be another indicator that this could be the problem.
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT is all messed up...

If having a problem with obtaining an Teredo IP adress you maqy plqease call your provider to ask, if they maybe block the teredo protocol, as the dlink routers are not blocking it.
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

Teredo Problem

Hi Skyimsuchti,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: "Teredo can´t qualify". To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the question below:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried resetting your Network settings?

Meanwhile, the best solution to resolve this concern is to follow the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

If the issue persists, I suggest that you open your network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below under Open network ports using port forwarding. I also suggest that it would be best if you contact your Internet
    service provider when you do the port forwarding.

Click here
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Teredo problem

Hey there,

Are you running into this issue primarily on a Windows 10 PC? This sounds like a problem our
    Microsoft Support team will be better equipped to assist with, as we're focused on Xbox console's and gaming. Hope this helps!
  6. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Teredo problem

Hi ArchilusIV,

Sorry to here you are still having issue after all this time. I noted from your screenshots your NAT is set to strict. Are you able to change this on your xbox. Instructions to do so can be found at:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

also try:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Secondly I know from my own research that sometimes it can be an issue with the modem/router blocking the ports and not allowing the NAT to be open or the Teredo to work properly.

Have you search ed for similar issues for your make and model?

Here is a similar issue someone had on FH3 that turned out to be router related:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm746594_-PC--Need-help---NAT-DNS.aspx
Thema:

Teredo problem

1. Teredo problem - Similar Threads - Teredo problem

2. teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo problem: im a pc gamer using the xbox companion app and I got a teredo is unable to qualify and I have don't literally every method on the internet by now and is pissing me off I have generally concluded...
  3. Problem IP Teredo.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem IP Teredo.: I have a rare problem with xbox. If I leave everything automatic, the problem with IP teredo. I've done everything, opened the doors, restarted the xbox, the router, everything. But in manual...
  4. Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo problem: I had this problem for 1 or 2 years i tried every fixes in microsoft support and xbox but it still says teredo is unable to qualify i hope someone can help me ASAP i want to play forza with my...
  5. Problems with xbox live (Teredo) / Problemas con Xbox Live (teredo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with xbox live (Teredo) / Problemas con Xbox Live (teredo): Hello, for weeks I have had problems with xbox live Multiplayer, every time I do the connection test of xbox live says: teredo is unable to qualify, I have already tested my Nat in other...
  6. Teredo problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo problems: i have the message " serveur connection : lock " and i made all solution on the xbox support and open port but i don t know what to do at this point 865a393b-218d-4e5a-82f2-17660d6762ee
  7. I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just cant fix this stupid teredo problem....: please somebody help. I cant talk to my friends on the xbox app because of teredo. ive literally tried everything, don't know what to do. please somebody! 5873c2d4-c77e-4987-b63f-a1ceaf99e1b3
  8. Problem and question PC TEREDO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem and question PC TEREDO XBOX LIVE: Hello. I have a few questions and problem. On start sorry for my English. So, playing on PC with Windows 10 on xbox game like Forza Horizon 4 should I buy xbox live gold like on xbox one or is it...
  9. problem with teredo

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with teredo: Hello i have trubble with teredo i have try to reset old uppdate but i dont find it anyware on my pc i dont even find it on CMD 123a9ecd-545f-46a5-92ca-9ba327b46c90
  10. Recurring Teredo Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurring Teredo Problems: A few days back I bought Forza Horizon 4 to play with some friends, only to have my first encounter with Teredo. At the time, the error on the Network tab of my Xbox app's settings said Teredo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x wired network teredo issue