Teredo problems

Discus and support Teredo problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox One X in July and it just now started saying it can't find the teredo address. Normally I would just blame the wifi as it's not great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Allianne1995, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Allianne1995
    Allianne1995 Guest

Teredo problems

So I got my Xbox One X in July and it just now started saying it can't find the teredo address. Normally I would just blame the wifi as it's not great but my roommate has an Xbox One X in November last year and it's on the same wifi and less than a foot
    away from mine and it connects to the teredo just fine. Xbox support doesn't understand what I'm asking so maybe the community can help. Any suggestions? Thanks!

:)

Allianne1995, Dec 7, 2019
  2. edivučko Win User

Xbox through pc

Hello

Problem is with teredo
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Strict NAT. Will not open after trying all options. Losing my mind.

Thanks for your feedback and the additional information.

Are you getting an error like "cannot get Teredo ip" sometimes in the multiplayer test? Would you mind asking your provider if you are on a native IPv6 connection and if they maybe block the teredo tunneling protocol?

Because if you setup the one being in the DMZ and still get a strict NAT it maybe a problem with the teredo protocol.

As the 360 is not using the teredo tunneling protocol you do not experience any problems there and get an open NAT on it. Might be another indicator that this could be the problem.
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

NAT is all messed up...

If having a problem with obtaining an Teredo IP adress you maqy plqease call your provider to ask, if they maybe block the teredo protocol, as the dlink routers are not blocking it.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Teredo Problem

Hi Skyimsuchti,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: "Teredo can´t qualify". To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the question below:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried resetting your Network settings?

Meanwhile, the best solution to resolve this concern is to follow the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

If the issue persists, I suggest that you open your network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below under Open network ports using port forwarding. I also suggest that it would be best if you contact your Internet
    service provider when you do the port forwarding.

Click here
  6. oleg owilly Win User

teredo problem.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the details below:

1. Are you getting any error messages when you tried to play the game online?

2. Which game are you unable to connect online?

We're looking forward to your response.

1. Yes the error message (connection error) in game when I trying to play "Online Adventure" in Forza Horizon 3

2. Forza Horizon 3

looks like in this screenshot (my game in russian language)

[​IMG]

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps from the solutions provided on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.
    I have tried... and nothing helps
Thema:

Teredo problems

1. Teredo problems - Similar Threads - Teredo problems

2. Teredo problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Teredo problems: Teredo problems You could troubleshoot your connection by following the steps mentioned here => Troubleshoot your network connection speed | Xbox Support and Troubleshoot your Xbox network...
  3. Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network problems with Teredo and Forza Horizons: Hi, I have followed all troubleshooting available. I have nextdns configured with these domains whitelisted: *.support.xbox.com *.forzamotor.net *.win10.ipv6.microsoft.com *.teredo.trex.fi...
  4. Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Teredo Problem: How do I fix the Teredo connection problem? When I go to Xbox Console Companion Network settings, it says on NAT, "Teredo is unable to qualify" and it says my Server connectivity is blocked. Any...
  5. how to solve teredo is unable to qualify, i tried everything and the problem is not solved

in XBoX on Windows
    how to solve teredo is unable to qualify, i tried everything and the problem is not solved: what should i do to solve this problem ?? [img] 4424156d-342c-4269-b0b6-02de71d8d057
  6. Weird Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird Teredo problem: After being fighting against the typical "Teredo can't Qualify" error, I found the way to fix it, or I thought so. As you can see in the picture below, the problem had to disappear, but when I...
  7. Weird Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird Teredo problem: After being fighting against the typical "Teredo can't Qualify" error, I found the way to fix it, or I thought so. As you can see in the picture below, the problem had to disappear, but when I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Teredo problem: I have Forza since December and it was ok. I could play online races and conect to online servers but for some reason 2 weeks ago I couldn't. It showed me that I'm searching for a server the whole...
  9. teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo problem: im a pc gamer using the xbox companion app and I got a teredo is unable to qualify and I have don't literally every method on the internet by now and is pissing me off I have generally concluded...
  10. Teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo problem: I have Forza Horizon 4 and I can't play the game online. I opened 2 threads about this last year. I've formatted my pc 2 times trying to install Teredo Interface on my PC. Now when I type netsh...