terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ...

Discus and support terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got this xbox as a gift from a fellow US Marine In Iraq.. He gave it to me as a gift.. so It would be greatly appreciated if u could some how change... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Flyboy Jun, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Flyboy Jun
    Flyboy Jun Guest

terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ...

I got this xbox as a gift from a fellow US Marine In Iraq.. He gave it to me as a gift.. so It would be greatly appreciated if u could some how change the terms and conditions and replace the subscription payment information updated to my information....

:)

Flyboy Jun, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Console can't play

I recently turned on my console and it came to the terms and conditions page and said "sorry, this console cannot play until your subscription payments are up to date"

I am more than willing to pay the subscription but can you please tell me how to!

ChewableHeart2, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 is unusable.

My Xbox 360 says: "Sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up to date."

I bought this Xbox 360 brand new on ebay and never signed up for any subscription.

Is there anything I can do? My Xbox 360 is unusable.

Potato Joe-8182D560-1C1C-4F60-85D4-2049EA17933F, Sep 8, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It sounds as though the person purchased the console under a plan that required a monthly payment for a set amount of time but didn't pay the fee. That would be why the console is locked out.

You can try contacting phone support (US number is 1-800-469-9269) to discuss this with them but I don't think they'll be able to help other than letting you know that the amount owing must be paid.

onyxishere, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. terms and conditions sorry this console can't play until your subscription payments are up ... - Similar Threads - terms conditions sorry

2. Fight night champion terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fight night champion terms and conditions: Hi, i have played fight night plenty of times on my xbox 1 amd i took a break for a few months. I recently downloaded it again and when i go to connect to serverd it says can not retrieve terms...
  3. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  4. Term conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Term conditions: Were do i check if condition is brocken in account as softwear damaging your hard ware example....grandding noise from dayone... under warranty at time under warnty were you can press for it...
  5. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Battlefront 2 Beta wont go past the Terms and Conditions page

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Battlefront 2 Beta wont go past the Terms and Conditions page: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Battlefront 2 Beta wont go past the Terms and Conditions page I downloaded the battlefront beta and redownloaded multiple times. Hard reset, everything....it...
  6. XBOX ONE X GamerScore Challenge contest Terms and Conditions ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX ONE X GamerScore Challenge contest Terms and Conditions ?: The link on the contest page Compare Xbox One Consoles | Xbox for the terms and conditions Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices brings me to a dead page. Anyone know of another...
  7. Trouble accepting new terms and conditions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accepting new terms and conditions: Help! I am trying to help my son who is trying to download xbox apps onto Nokia Lumia. Prompted to accept new terms and conditions by Xbox and also get parent to accept. We are stuck in a loop...
  8. Should Enforcement provide a detailed rundown of how you breached the terms and conditions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Enforcement provide a detailed rundown of how you breached the terms and conditions?: Currently banned from communicating for a completely unknown reason (don't use voice chat etc.), which is causing problems with my friends. I've cased reviewed it with no result but I'd like to...
  9. Never got terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Never got terms and conditions: I contacted support before and was told i was approved for the program and all i needed to do was accept the terms and conditions but i never got the message to. All my buddys in the program said...
  10. Xbox Terms and Conditions Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Terms and Conditions Update: About two years ago, the Terms and Conditions were updated for Xbox. I was a child account at the time and my dad/mum wouldn't update them for me. I haven't been using it until now. Now, when I...