Terrible customer service

Discus and support Terrible customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TOA Hikz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TOA Hikz
    TOA Hikz Guest

As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just bought a brand new xbox one controller and low
    and behold, right out of the box, the 3.5mm jack does not work. Imagine that. It has been literally impossible to register it and the ONE time I actually got to speak with someone they hung up on me. Why do they even ask for a call back number if they are
    not going to call back. So I wasted 4 hours trying to get a brand new controller replaced. Microsoft sucks. Thanks for making it an easier decision to switch to Playstation. Xbox just isn't worth the hassle with their [Mod Removed] poor hardware
    anymore. I agree with other that MS knows they are making junk which is why their warranty is so short (90 days) and is a complete and utter useless hassle to try to make a claim.

Future PS5 owner

:)

TOA Hikz, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Terrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!

There is a sticky thread in both enforcement forums telling you they are no longer in use.

They probably should be locked down but aren't for some reason.

At least you now know this for the future.
  3. Pro Devision Win User

Hmm? then why waste a forum? that isn't in use?
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

So when you requested the callback and spoke with the Microsoft agent, what advice did they give you?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement which is why they can't help.

You were warned,your warning is the ToU/CoC that you agreed to when you started your account.

You will not get a refund for anything i'm afraid & the rules are exactly the same on PSN although you do not get as many 2nd chances there.

As long as your console is set to offline mode you can still play the majority of games although you obviously can't play online multiplayer.

As the enforcement team do not use the forums you would need to look on the enforcement site to see why you were suspended & to file for a case review if eligible
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. Daft Badger Win User

That info is incorrect.

The enforcement forums have not been used since August last year.

You now have to log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    where you can ask for a case review & see any enforcement actions on your account.

You can't ask for a review for suspensions that are 24 hours long.

You are right about phone/chat support,they are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement & should of told the op to post on the site I've linked.
Thema:

1. Terrible customer service - Similar Threads - Terrible customer service

2. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  4. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! SAD THAT A 10 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER CANT BE HELPED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! SAD THAT A 10 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER CANT BE HELPED!: here is the simplification of it. Could not sing in(3 days). Was promised gift card for inconvenience by supervisor. Turned out to not be true. Then another supervisor said i was lying, there is...
  5. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: I bought an xbox elite controller ive had it less than a year also i bought an xbox one x i rang microsoft they made me wait to no answer for at least half an hour mind you i have to pay for that...
  6. Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service: Questions: Why wont my XBOX ONE download the very first console update? - I've used various internet connections to try and download the update via the console. Why doesn't the offline update...
  7. Terrible Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Customer Service: Xbox live customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I could not turn off auto renewal because I was unable to access my Microsoft account associated with xbox live account. So when I...
  8. Terrible customer service. Need help contacting someone to get stuff done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service. Need help contacting someone to get stuff done.: I somehow ended up with two gamertags, separate accounts but with one email. That shouldn't be possible and I have no idea how it happened. What it means is that now I cannot log into my original...
  9. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: This is my first forum post ever because I am being forced to make it public I was suspended for supposed cheating. Hopefully it's my last because I'm not gonna keep subjecting myself to your...
  10. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service: I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling. It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about this. I cannot call you, email you, I don't...