Terrible Customer Support

Discus and support Terrible Customer Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L3G3ND4RyTURC47, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Terrible Customer Support

This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone. Now you call their bumber and it actually hangs up on you lol
    do now you have to dig around in threads for hidden ways to contact support so you can actually talk to a human. This is trash, cant believe the costumer support has actually gotten worse in time,
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. Seriously who signed off on this trash?!?! Whoever it was needs to be fired, must have been someone who moved up by beeing a brown nose... I swear i feel like this was approved by a server full of monkeys.

[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] signing off.

:)

L3G3ND4RyTURC47, Jun 13, 2019
  2. RandyHerman133 Win User

3. sandy the hippy Win User

Seems counter productive to come here to essentially blow off steam. You have access to loads of willing, knowledgeable people, who are ready and willing to persist with your issue till they can resolve it, or at the very least, point you in the right
    direction, but you are unwilling to accept it?
  4. Biggshow Win User

It is probably, in part, due to people not being respectful. And I do not blame them. I can only imagine the phone calls they would receive based on some of the gamer chats in game. Sometimes, gamers aren't the most polite bunch when it comes to voice
    communication. Just sayin'.
  5. Lavindathar Win User

MS used to have the best customer support. Then they disbanded the @xboxsupport twitter.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Requesting a callback is the fastest way to talk to someone like the other poster said.
Thema:

1. Terrible Customer Support - Similar Threads - Terrible Customer Support

2. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  3. Terrible customer service rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service rep: I call to have help with my xbox someone named "Carl" hardly knew what he was talking about, and refused to patch me into someone that was his Supervisor kept saying No No No No No No No No No No...
  4. Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support contact method is terrible, and customer unfriendly.: My son redeemed a code on our rarely used xbox one. He bought some fortnight in game currency. The currency should have automatically updated on his fortnight account on his xbox fortnight and pc...
  5. Terrible Customer Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Customer Support.: Had an issue with my OneGuide app, and had HORRIBLE customer service from the online chat support through the website. I have since sorted out my problem on my own, however this was the horrible...
  6. Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service: Questions: Why wont my XBOX ONE download the very first console update? - I've used various internet connections to try and download the update via the console. Why doesn't the offline update...
  7. Customer support is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support is terrible: the update completely ruined my Xbox. I called Xbox support spoke to somebody for an hour doing the troubleshooting steps going through them after they took my phone number down in case we get...
  8. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Customer Support: I have had an Xbox, Xbox 360, or Xbox one since i was 16 years old. I've spent thousands of dollars on consoles, controllers, games and Xbox live subscriptions. I've always supported Xbox and...
  9. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service: I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling. It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about this. I cannot call you, email you, I don't...
  10. Terrible customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer support: I've already posted this on the feedback site, but I doubt anyone will see it there, so I'm posting here also, so people can see it. Due to your lack of a customer complaints address, I was...