Terrible Customer Support

Discus and support Terrible Customer Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L3G3ND4RyTURC47, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Terrible Customer Support

This platform that Microsoft has went to is THE WORST customer support system to date. I remember the good old days where i could just dial a number and actually talk to someone over the phone. Now you call their bumber and it actually hangs up on you lol
    do now you have to dig around in threads for hidden ways to contact support so you can actually talk to a human. This is trash, cant believe the costumer support has actually gotten worse in time,
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. Seriously who signed off on this trash?!?! Whoever it was needs to be fired, must have been someone who moved up by beeing a brown nose... I swear i feel like this was approved by a server full of monkeys.

[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] signing off.

:)

L3G3ND4RyTURC47, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Boas BS5 Win User

Terrible customer support

To the Op wow that is a horrible experience, unfortunately everyone onm these forums console is fine so all you will get is the generic, i had mine since launch and it was fine thread. The problem is you having a genuine problem breaks the belief some hold
    that the XO is perfect.

I depsite having no problems personally feel your pain and hope you get it sorted quickly, unfortunately tho it seems MS support has pulled the old 'go to the forums' trickl when they know full well nobody on the forums can help you.
  3. Auswulf Win User

Wow humanity at its finest right here..
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

I had a major problem with my PS3 which drove me to selling it, I also had to cancel my credit card at the same time.... That's a whole different topic though.
  5. WildChameleon Win User

A total nightmare by the sounds of it!

A lot of people have had problems regards the One just coming on here on a daily basis proves that. This gen was rushed to the market and that is where the exist.

records should be updated every time the customer rings into a service centre. If that's not happening then that is MS fault but a lot of company source their call centres out to different company's.

If you move to Sony, good luck with that! but gamers have had problems with PS4's too. All i can say is never ever had a problem with my PS3, but like many others this was not the case with the 360.
  6. RandyHerman133 Win User

Thema:

1. Terrible Customer Support - Similar Threads - Terrible Customer Support

2. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  4. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  5. Terrible Customer Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Customer Support.: Had an issue with my OneGuide app, and had HORRIBLE customer service from the online chat support through the website. I have since sorted out my problem on my own, however this was the horrible...
  6. Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service: Questions: Why wont my XBOX ONE download the very first console update? - I've used various internet connections to try and download the update via the console. Why doesn't the offline update...
  7. Customer support is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support is terrible: the update completely ruined my Xbox. I called Xbox support spoke to somebody for an hour doing the troubleshooting steps going through them after they took my phone number down in case we get...
  8. Terrible Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible Customer Support: I have had an Xbox, Xbox 360, or Xbox one since i was 16 years old. I've spent thousands of dollars on consoles, controllers, games and Xbox live subscriptions. I've always supported Xbox and...
  9. Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot contact Microsoft support - Terrible customer service: I am disgusted at Microsoft's customer service, it is appalling. It is so difficult to find a way to contact you, I want to make a complaint about this. I cannot call you, email you, I don't...
  10. Terrible customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer support: I've already posted this on the feedback site, but I doubt anyone will see it there, so I'm posting here also, so people can see it. Due to your lack of a customer complaints address, I was...