Terrible download speed updating game

Discus and support Terrible download speed updating game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My game is installing an update, but I get terrible download speeds all of a sudden. Its about ~20 Kbps. I did the Network speed test on the console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkRuleR, Jun 19, 2020.

1. /u/DarkRuleR
    /u/DarkRuleR Guest

My game is installing an update, but I get terrible download speeds all of a sudden. Its about ~20 Kbps. I did the Network speed test on the console and there I got 292.50 Mbps.

Steps tried: - Reboot (full shutdown) console - Reboot modem - Reboot Router - Speed test other devices seems ok - Pause/resume download (you get a very short little speed bump)

Any tips how to trouble shoot this issue?

Thanx!

submitted by /u/DarkRuleR
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarkRuleR, Jun 19, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Terrible Download speed

OK what type of connection fibre or satilite o r cable or DSL or lte modem

If anythimg but cable or DSL you need to work with your ISP to adjust your settings for gaming

Also does your account region match your actual location?
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Terrible update speed!

[quote user="DADDY BENNY"]

You and everyone else my friend. Its such a shame for Microsoft.

I saw on the news they been paying people $3 per 1000 views for videos promoting the X1 console.

Really is unfortunate as they nailed the industry down with the 360.

All they had to do was make the X1 an upgraded 360 and it would be a done deal.

Not sure what's going on at MS HQ recently. They even scrapping Windows 8 for Windows 9 now too!

[/quote]

Perfect example of an uninformed person.
  4. SARGE ELLIS Win User

Terrible update speed!

System is still driving me crazy. So I am still able to stream movies on my ps3 so my connection is out. I had a funny conversation with microsoft tech support about this whole thing. The TC person's name was Pepper! I know Stripper right? SO as I was talking
    to this pepper lady I felt that she was kind of flirting with me. I asked her how she was doing when I was talking to her and she said find. "I am thinking about getting a pet". I mentioned that I had an xbox 360 and she said something about being smart is
    the new sexy. Anyway after she stated to me may the force be with you. I felt that this was a real connection. I felt the stars align and the great and powerful oz was telling me to ask if this chick was fat. Cause fat chicks are always funny. Skinny chicks
    not so much, but she mentioned something along the lines of food after the conversation was almost all over and done with. So that was that ha ha
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Terrible update speed!

DR3 updtae took about 30 minutes to download for me.Maybe it's problem at your end.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Terrible update speed!

WOW daddy, I hope your not really serious. Scrapping 8 for 9---- I guess nobody saw that one coming. The X One is infact a slightly better 360...... May I ask you to PROVE that only xbox paid people to say it's a good system......
Thema:

1. Terrible download speed updating game - Similar Threads - Terrible download speed

2. Terrible customer service rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service rep: I call to have help with my xbox someone named "Carl" hardly knew what he was talking about, and refused to patch me into someone that was his Supervisor kept saying No No No No No No No No No No...
  3. Xbox one lags terribly on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one lags terribly on xbox live: Hi, my son has an Xbox One and it has terrible lagging especially when using Xbox live. Ive tried to contact Xbox about it but cant seem to find a phone number or get through to anyone via any...
  4. Xbox one x scorpio edition is terrible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x scorpio edition is terrible: 1. I am constantly having this clear your saved games error everytime I play a game. Yes I have done your terrible troubleshooting advice repeatedly. 2. Certain games will freeze and crash due to...
  5. Downloads are slow, i dont know if its Insiders related but since 2 days its terrible. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Downloads are slow, i dont know if its Insiders related but since 2 days its terrible. I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  6. Terribly slow Xbox App (PC) game downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Terribly slow Xbox App (PC) game downloads: Is anyone else suffering from terribly slow (sometimes even completely non-existent) download speeds on the pc Xbox app? I get around 150-300 mbps down when I take a speed test on various devices...
  7. Terrible Download Speeds for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Download Speeds for Xbox One: My install speeds for Xbox One games and apps seems to be having incredibly bad issues as of late. Throughout the entire time that I've had this console I've been able to install games the size of...
  8. Terrible Playback & Inability to Download in Movies & TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Playback & Inability to Download in Movies & TV App: I'm really tired of the terrible streaming quality in the Movies & TV app. In fact, I just don't understand why it's so terrible. Netflix plays great, Amazon Prime plays great my NAT is open, all...
  9. Current, terrible downloading times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current, terrible downloading times: I have seen there are some posts similar to my own situation, but the more people post, hopefully the more microsoft notices. My situation: Purchased brand new Xbox One, 1 Terabyte, Master Chief...
  10. Terrible Download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Download speed: My download speed on my computer is 30mbps on my xbox ive been download halo 3 which is 6 gigs on my computer i can download that in 5 mins on my xbox ive been downloading it for 4 hours i then...